Views: 11162|Replies: 46

Hey all, I'm not from China(is that ok?) but I'm interested in chatting with new [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2004-9-16 05:02:02 |Display all floors
Hey, I'm Erin. I'm actually from Canada, but I'm really interested in talking to people from all around the world, so if you want to chat with me, drop me a line (reply) and I'll talk to ya later! ;)
TTYL
~erin~

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2004-9-16 05:35:59 |Display all floors

You are not from China, but you are not Chinese either?

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2004-9-16 08:47:21 |Display all floors

i would like tobe your friend

nice to meet you on the net. I am a Chinese girl, now I am working in Shanghai. I would like to make new friend and chat with them so as to improve my English. Would you like to be my friend?

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2004-9-16 10:25:28 |Display all floors

hi, Welcome to China!

dear friend,
   I am in qingdao,and glad to see you . Could you tell me something about Canada? and Hope we could be good friends.
  my email:   gahsd@163.com    MSN:   gahsd@hotmail.com
  waiting for you.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2004-9-16 10:42:16 |Display all floors

welcome to china !

i am chinese boy.at first ,welcome to you china.second,i would like to chat with you .third,my email address is mzhaofeng@eyou.com.
good lucky!

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2004-9-16 11:51:52 |Display all floors

don't forget me.

i am working in guangdong ,would like to make friends around the world .

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2004-9-16 13:42:37 |Display all floors

hey,my name is yoyo. i would like to make friend with you~~i come from guangdong

would you like to chat with me by e_mails?becouse i can't stay on-line for a long time~~~~~~~~~i must go to school now.

and my e_mail adress:guxueer_yoyo@163.com

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.