Post time 2016-3-28 09:13:22 |Display all floors
futsanglung Post time: 2016-3-28 07:28
seen them with potential employees

I would not trust them taking out the rubbish

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2016-3-28 09:52:28 |Display all floors
dusty1 Post time: 2016-3-27 19:13

I would not trust Australia's university after all you got two whole degrees and still can not seem to write a sentence that makes any sense or spell... even with a spell checker...   that was a very big waste of money and time...  

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2016-3-28 11:59:31 |Display all floors
I think China's colleges are not easy.China have the lowest college droupout in the world because it is too strict in the college entrance examination.In western,students go to college easily,but in China,students have to spend mush time to study to be admitted in to the key university.It is a big challenge and difficulty for them to pass the exam.Only they can afford the burden of mental and physical can they realize their goal.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2016-3-28 12:01:21 |Display all floors
I don't think so.As a Chinese university student,I think China's colleges are not easy.Through education revolution,now,most of students in China need to spend about 10 years to study to go to university.By way of contrast with western countries,Chinese students have no more free time to travel,play or relax themselves and they even concentrate on studying all the time and spare no effort to work hard to get the chance to go to university.Although you are a university student,it's possible to fail in graduation.No pains,no gains.If you don't work hard,you will gain nothing.There is no free lunch,only depending on your effort.So I know Chinese students are so hard and brave.

Group:F
Name:Cindy

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2016-3-28 12:02:54 |Display all floors
I don't think so.As a Chinese university student,I think China's colleges are not easy.Through education revolution,now,most of students in China need to spend about 10 years to study to go to university.By way of contrast with western countries,Chinese students have no more free time to travel,play or relax themselves and they even concentrate on studying all the time and spare no effort to work hard to get the chance to go to university.Although you are a university student,it's possible to fail in graduation.No pains,no gains.If you don't work hard,you will gain nothing.There is no free lunch,only depending on your effort.So I know Chinese students are so hard and brave.

Group:F
Name:Cindy

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2016-3-28 12:40:32 |Display all floors
That depends. If u say the entrance to university. Absolutelly no, every year, a large amount of senior high school students take part in Gaokao, but some of them don't have a chance to go to college as their lower score, on the contrary, students who enter college spend most of their time studying hard. so, after some of them got the offer, they relax themselves completely, four years' college life, they waste a lot. Fortunately, the numer of these students is small. With the development of our society, younge students are under a lot of job-hunting pressure, so they focus on studying in their college not wasting.

Use magic tools Report

2016 Most Popular Member CD top contributor in April 2015 Most Popular Member Medal of honor Medal of honor

Post time 2016-3-28 14:25:52 |Display all floors
dusty1 Post time: 2016-3-28 09:13

Our rubbish man is very rich and did not even finish high school

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.