Author: sunnylin01

Are China’s colleges too easy?   [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2016-4-11 20:48:33 |Display all floors
Maybe the news is right.But I don't think so.I think college is more important than our senior school.In this news it said that "The seniors have not necessarily attended the classes at all, and spend the entire year job hunting"It's totolly wrong .We must attend our classes .If we don't do it will not have the marks which we should get in our class.And also we will not choose all of our time to take part-time job .We just have the job during our spare time .So I don't agree with this view which was pointed out in this news.
To be honest ,We have less classes compared to the past .So we have more time to arrange our life and learn more things than ever .As for this condition ,many students choose to play computer games ,what I can say is that it depends on our self-control.

15 English Jeremy D  April 11th

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2016-4-11 21:25:02 |Display all floors
In my opinion, the college education situation that China has is ont very good, in high schools, most of students study very hard just to pass the college examination that we called “gaokao”. These high   school students only study all day, they just learn knowledges from their books and their teachers, and few of them can take their knowledges to practice, to their real life. Many of them even become bookworms, and they depend on their parents in everything, they can not look after themselves. And if they passed the college examination, they will be totally different, they become more and more lazy, get up later and later, they even do not go to classroom to take  courses, they stay in the dormitory playing comeputer games instead of study. I strongly concerned about this penomenon, they just wasting the value times! As a college student, I think we should pay more attention in our study, rather than sleep or play all day. we have to study hard to get a steay job when we graduate.
                 By Jessie
                 15 English major    Group C.    20150020841

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2016-4-12 12:58:31 |Display all floors
China has a large amount population of students , and there are also many undergraduates every   year. Being able to go to college is a satisfying thing, because they all want to have a rest after experiencing the college examination and go to a new place to have a new life. They can enjoy themselves exactly in college. They choose to study well in their daily life not to drop out from scool.They think it's follish and it's not worth to do it at all. But they are also confronted with much pressure , such as the study problems , the communications with others ,the future jobs and worries about what they will become someday.These are terrible barries on the road to their success. Faced with the present  situation , many students major in the same subject, which cause it's hard to  cfind a suitable job and produce a dismal job market. Therefore , China's colleges are not so easy.

Name:Alice  Group:F    2016.4.12

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.