Author: sunnylin01

Are Chinese tourists really so bad?   [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2016-3-22 19:36:28 |Display all floors
dusty1 Post time: 2016-3-22 05:48
We don't have this problem in Australia we are taught manners as children

Agreed
Also in Latin countries (Latin America) people are taught since childhood to value things and good manners.
Denial, according the psychoanalysts, is one of the most primary mechanisms of defense. It consists in the attitude of denying or minimizing obvious facts of reality with which the individual can´t  cope or whose irresponsibility is unable to meet.

And I agree.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2016-3-22 19:40:37 |Display all floors
Ratfink Post time: 2016-3-22 08:49
That's because Aussie tourists save their worst behavior from trips out of the country.  I've seen ...

Your comment seems like a lie for me.
Also i don't think u travel abroad because to threw such comments just means you experience things maybe but internet only.
I traveled several countries and its easy to notice people's manners as soon you step out an airport and believe me China leads the bad manners worldwide, you like it or not, that's the true.
Denial, according the psychoanalysts, is one of the most primary mechanisms of defense. It consists in the attitude of denying or minimizing obvious facts of reality with which the individual can´t  cope or whose irresponsibility is unable to meet.

And I agree.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2016-3-22 19:42:23 |Display all floors
dusty1 Post time: 2016-3-22 09:44
I've never seen the ugly Australian only heard about them, Schapelle Corby is the perfect reason a ...

You just hurt his feelings.  

And I agree.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2016-3-22 19:45:46 |Display all floors
sunnylin01 Post time: 2016-3-22 14:13
As a Chinese, I can give a bit of an inside perspective. Many of these tourists are middle-aged, low ...

You missed to see the groups of elders tourists, mama miaaaa !!

And I agree.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2016-3-22 19:48:35 |Display all floors
Dracarys Post time: 2016-3-22 16:59
China has the largest population in the world and even minority can represent a lot of people -

Largest population is irrelevant as in each village or rural places there are schools and authorities,
The problem is the poor education they have.

And I agree.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2016-3-22 19:51:31 |Display all floors
messi30 Post time: 2016-3-22 19:48
Largest population is irrelevant as in each village or rural places there are schools and authori ...

you get the point .. but even with good education people are different ..

Use magic tools Report

Glod Medal 2015 Most Popular Member Medal of honor June's Best Writer 2012 2016 Most Popular Member

Post time 2016-3-22 19:54:18 |Display all floors
messi30 Post time: 2016-3-22 19:40
Your comment seems like a lie for me.
Also i don't think u travel abroad because to threw such co ...

Incorrect messi30. I have spent over 30 years "overseas" and the things I've seen Aussies, Brits, Germans, Americans and Kiwi's do are horrific.   I don't need the internet to know fact from fiction either.

Take for example a flight a couple of years ago from Bali to Perth.  The cabin crew had to plead with a group of tourists not to streak around the cabin (drunk the lot of them).  I suggest you go to Spain and see just how badly behaved certain sections of the British tourist trade is, esepcially a few years ago in destinations like Magaluf (Spain).  Also the debauched behavior in the Pat Pong (BKK) or Pattaya where hordes of drunk louts (high on "buckets") are constantly causing problems.

Perhaps you need to get out and travel yourself.
Per Ardua Ad Astra

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.