Congratulations
Happy birthday to myself

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2016-3-10 13:25:13 |Display all floors
Thank you for awarding.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2016-3-10 16:05:46 |Display all floors
This post was edited by CarolleRain at 2016-3-10 16:27

I never thought that I could win the competition, because my English is still so poor. But to my surprise, today I saw my name on the list of champion! Such a good news! I think I need to write a blog for it...But before that, I want to write a short thank-you note: To be honest with me, I do love writing, while in the past several years, I became sick of writing. It was due to my unpleasant experiences with some website runners. When I was about to give up writing, I came across Chinadaily. It seemed to be an ideal platform for me to keep writing. That's how I started writing my own English blogs. Therefore, first of all, I want to thank ChinaDaily for giving me the chance to share my unforgetable experiences with friends from all over the world and for your wonderful organisation of this event. Secondly, I want to thank my friends on this platform for your strong trust and support. If it weren't you, I could never make it. Thirdly, I also want to thank those friends of mine who cried and laughed with me in South Korea in the past year. I will always keep in mind that I am a member of you, the hard-working Chinese teachers on the foreign land. Fourthly, I want to thank all my collegues and students in Korea. Most of my stories were inspired by you. I will always keep in mind that you are my sincere Korean friends. Last but not least, I want to thank my families. You always stand on my side no matter what happens to me. I love you.  Thank you all!

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2016-3-10 16:26:25 |Display all floors
By the way,  in the last month, I did not have much access to Internet, because I lived in a very remote southern village without  stable network connect. So I want to share more interesting stories behind this experience with you~Hope you can enjoy it~

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.