Author: tonytienhe

This was NO MISTAKE!! [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2004-9-14 12:57:23 |Display all floors

Good Posts....(Not Yang)

I am happy this thread is getting back to normal. It is only because Yang is sleeping now..(at the masturbation self-help clininc..)

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2004-9-14 14:13:35 |Display all floors

Dear "Professor"

I’m sorry to hear your story and I do believe your experience was a true one, because if I were the third person Mr. “Professor” met that night, I may have the same action as what the previous two have done. Yet I feel a bit sorry about this but I still want to write and perhaps you all will throw stones at me after your reading on my writing here. If I was assigned to go business trip or some kind of like this, I hate sharing one room with anyone else. Everybody may have his own attitude towards his life and what I need was to have a decent sleep after excruciating journey so that I can relief my intension. If I was directed to one double room, sorry I can’t sleep very well if there’s one “stranger” who I am not familiar with at my room. You didn’t recognize him at first why can’t you think he didn’t recognize you, either. If I were one of them, the first thing popped into my mind when entering the room was why did company make such arrangement without asking my permission first, of course I will reject such arrangement not because you are foreigner should I give you special treatment, if they are Chinese I also would refuse. Please don’t think I de-respect you or humiliate you or whatever by having such unconscious actions, I just thought perhaps that two guys were of my type….

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2004-9-14 14:17:26 |Display all floors

Professor.

Looks like we are in a similar position workwise. (I'm also resposible for bringing our Company to Vietnam, and more recently cracked Thailand) I'm not black but I still feel those barbs, one guy won't even travel in the same car as me. I put a lot of it down to envy, I get paid a hell of a lot more than those guys, and I don't want to share a room with them. I want my own farking room thank you very much :-) So look on the bright side. No more having to share your hotel room :-)
By the way, you're not far from me, drop me an email and we can share experiences, maybe catch up for a beer or two, I bet we have some common friends.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2004-9-14 16:43:26 |Display all floors

glad this thread has become readable again

let's hope yangie doesn't resurface

calling him a fly/moth is an insult to the insects, he's more like the piece of turd on the bottom of your shoe that, no matter how hard you try,  you just can't scrape off

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2004-9-14 17:27:41 |Display all floors

To Caihong......luxury.....luxury

My dear friend....when you travel with a large group of people who are on a budget....you simply cannot enjoy a room to yourself.

Rooms can run USD $100+ each

...And nobody needs to ask permission from you.
Hundreds of people arrive from all over China....at different times of the day and night, so nobody has the ability to pick and choose.

There is only one rule:  ...Boys in one room....Girls in the other.

That is life on the road for tradeshow...this is not Club Med.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2004-9-16 00:10:05 |Display all floors

test

test

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2004-9-16 00:30:17 |Display all floors

Sorry to hear of your experience Professor

I feel your pain more acutely than most can imagine. Like you said though...it's mostly just ignorance and envy. Nothing can stop me either. Persevere, you are not alone. I expect that these attitudes will also change once the new generation gets a firmer foothold in the establishment.
Tek

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.