Author: StellaSong

Why Beijing have more single women?   [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2016-2-29 11:58:37 |Display all floors
1584austin Post time: 2016-2-29 01:08
Well I've never noticed a down turn in smoking in public places in SZ or DG

Well I've never noticed a down turn in smoking in public places in SZ or DG'

Exactly like I said, they don't enforce the ban.  There are no-smoking signs in public places, especially in shopping mall toilets, but smokers gather there to smoke!

Use magic tools Report

Medal of honor

Post time 2016-2-29 12:17:11 |Display all floors
Reminder: Author is prohibited or removed, and content is automatically blocked

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2016-3-1 09:49:49 |Display all floors
Jim9 Post time: 2016-3-1 02:44
You lived for 9year and you no longer live  there....that means ...you no longer know what is goin ...

I only moved away 1 year ago and still visit often. Vancouver or the Lower Mainland because its all the same is my home.
Costco towers, built that. Convention center at coal harbour, built that. Day Lodge for Olympic athletes on Grouse Mountain, Built that.
Lived in Tinseltown at the Taylor. Lived at Homer and Smithe 930 Pinnacle tower. Lived at 1600 Beach towers. Lived in Marpole. Heck when I was 5 I lived on Fraser st. and went to Walter Moberly Elmentary School.

How about you??? does that paint good enough picture for you???
I am me and that is something you will never be, no matter how hard you try!!

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2016-3-1 13:16:12 |Display all floors
It's a level playing field in the dating food chain. It's not about wealth, its about beauty.
Rich guys want attractive women, fact!
Educated women want someone of equal or higher status.
Now here is the funny part. How many of those Educated women are highly attractive?
I assure you if you are living in one of the big cities no attractive woman stays single for long, they are either snapped up by a wealthy guy or they are the "Third other" to a married wealthy man.
So once all the very attractive women have all been taken up, you are left with the average woman.
I believe that most of these educated woman fit into the average category. Also many of these women, because of their eduction A) feel they have many options for finding guys and B) have all the time in the world. But in actual fact their choses are quite limited due to social and cultural reasons. There is still a high level of superficial attitudes that remain in todays society. Hope this can change in future.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2016-3-4 14:18:08 |Display all floors
truthbetold1 Post time: 2016-3-1 13:16
It's a level playing field in the dating food chain. It's not about wealth, its about beauty.
Rich  ...

And C) these leftover women demand a house and car at the very least for marriage, and because Bei**g house prices have gone through the roof, many men can't afford the house demanded. So, these women must continue to wait for the rich guys to come along!

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2016-3-8 10:21:23 |Display all floors
Jim9 Post time: 2016-3-6 02:08
Keep blowing more hot air shiny boy ...maybe someone in Hasting street may believe in your bs.

Ouch your dry attempt at insulting me really hurts. pfft. Better luck next time. Internet warrior, coward in the street. I have wasted more than enough time replying your nonsense. So good bye have a nice day
I am me and that is something you will never be, no matter how hard you try!!

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2016-3-17 17:35:44 |Display all floors
women considered as left-over, mostly well educated and not have to worry about money. Well men left-over are less educated and relatives poor. That's the difference, these left-overs not match in wealth and mind. and that's why men are competing with off-springs to get the bride while the over-aged women no matter rich or not became left-overs simple because choices and out of choices as time goes by.

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.