Author: sunshineman

Shrinking Uncle Sam!   [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2020-6-9 02:38:20 |Display all floors

Like I said,
'diversity and peaceful co-existence in positive constructive environment that benefits the world as a whole'.

'It's a win-win situation for all, the whole wide world'

It's 'A man's got to do what a man's got to do' thing as well.   

Need I say more?

In era of universal deceit, telling the truth becomes a revolutionary act (George Orwell)

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2020-6-17 13:17:44 |Display all floors
MisterLianghui Post time: 2020-6-9 02:38
Like I said,
'diversity and peaceful co-existence in positive constructive environment that bene ...

'Anglos caused most of the world's problems.'

- David Cameron, British Prime Minister, 2010-2016

- Anglo clans practiced centuries-long Slavery; from Caribbean to North & South America, by wiping out indigenous Native people originally living there, by replacing them with millions of slaves brought from Africa, by enslaving them and living off on their blood and sweat.

- Isn't it shocking to learn that Anglo invaded nine out of ten nations, all but 22 nations in the whole wide world?

- Anglo practiced centuries-long Colonialism in over 50 nations, by living off on their blood and sweat, as well as on Colonized bountiful lands for natural mineral resources, which were essentials requirement for industrial revolution.

- Anglo still Colonized many parts of the world, including two vast bountiful Continents; North America and Australia Continents.

- Among the five main Anglo nations; Britain, USA, Canada, Australia and New Zealand, all but Britain is looted from others.

A thread with over a million views says it all at,

https://bbs.chinadaily.com.cn/forum.php?mod=viewthread&tid=724132&fromuid=764911

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2020-6-17 19:07:50 |Display all floors
I have always been of the opinion, that America would lose it's role in world affairs, it would seem that the process is already on the way.I have never had much time for America or Americans, as I consider descendants of todays Americans, as the oucasts of Europe who arrived there in the 19th & early 20th Century before the outbreak of the First World War.
On another point Hitler was appointed Chancellor by President von Hindenburg in 1934 and was head of a colaition,government consisting Conservatives & NSDAP (Nazi Party)

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2020-6-17 23:09:56 |Display all floors
truthhurt Post time: 2020-6-17 13:17

- Anglo clans practiced centuries-long Slavery; from Caribbean to North & South America, by wiping out indigenous Native people originally living there, by replacing them with millions of slaves brought from Africa, by enslaving them and living off on their blood and sweat.

- Isn't it shocking to learn that Anglo invaded nine out of ten nations, all but 22 nations in the whole wide world?

- Anglo practiced centuries-long Colonialism in over 50 nations, by living off on their blood and sweat, as well as on Colonized bountiful lands for natural mineral resources, which were essentials requirement for industrial revolution.

- Anglo still Colonized many parts of the world, including two vast bountiful Continents; North America and Australia Continents.

- Among the five main Anglo nations; Britain, USA, Canada, Australia and New Zealand, all but Britain is looted from others.

'In era of universal deceit, telling the truth becomes a revolutionary act.'

George Orwell

In era of universal deceit, telling the truth becomes a revolutionary act (George Orwell)

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2020-6-26 05:24:24 |Display all floors
truthhurt Post time: 2020-6-17 13:17

Anglos caused most of the world's problems; such as notorious global cardinal crimes of

centuries-long Slavery, Colonialism, Colonization worldwide, World War I and II.

Wolves will be wolves. With wolves roaming around, there's NO way the innocent world will survive, let alone prosper. The world community must be united to empower them.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2020-6-28 03:29:14 |Display all floors
Breaking apart is a more apt description.

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.