Author: sunshineman

Shrinking Uncle Sam!   [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2019-6-26 07:52:04 |Display all floors
GustyWind Post time: 2019-5-21 07:56
" The earth does not belong to man; man belongs to the earth."

" The earth does not belong to man; man belongs to the earth."

~ Chief Seattle, Native Tribal Chief

What the Indigenous Native Chief meant by saying above message is plain and simple.

The real message what he meant was, "Do NOT steal our lands".     

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2019-7-9 03:39:10 |Display all floors

You are on point.

'Do not steal our lands' is exactly what the chief meant by saying the message loud.

'Wolves will always be wolves'. With wolves roaming around, there's NO way the innocent world will survive, let alone prosper.
  "The world community must united to empower them"

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2019-7-12 02:37:46 |Display all floors

I'm curious the fact that the Christian Europeans, and especially the Anglo West, that is . . . ,

'forever the jury, the judge and the policeman of the world'

as well as self-acclaimed protector of human rights,

has any laws at all for dealing with past and present notorious global cardinal crimes such as Slavery, Colonialism and Colonization of vast bountiful resourceful Continents and landmass, such as . . . ,

- North and South America to

- Australia/New Zealand to

- Siberia/Far-East ? ?

Like I said, I'm just curious, that's all!

There ain't no such thing as IDEOLOGY in the heart & soul of Colonialist-turned Capitalist Imperialism, other than chasing and following the self-interest of greed & extraction of great wealth.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2019-7-18 03:10:24 |Display all floors

You Sir have the right to be curious, and ask legitimately righteous question.      

The world is full of wolves wearing a sheep's mask and playing victims.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2019-7-31 06:04:18 |Display all floors
CuriousGeorge Post time: 2019-7-12 02:37
I'm curious the fact that the Christian Europeans, and especially the Anglo West, that is . ...

the fact that the Christian Europeans, and especially the Anglo West, that is . . . ,

'forever the jury, the judge and the policeman of the world'

as well as self-acclaimed protector of human rights,

has any laws at all for dealing with past and present notorious global cardinal crimes such as Slavery, Colonialism and Colonization of vast bountiful resourceful Continents and landmass, such as . . . ,

- North and South America to

- Australia/New Zealand to

- Siberia/Far-East ? ?

I sure do take my hat off to you Sir, for raising awareness on this critical  issue that so many of us, countless poor souls on earth, are so very afraid to brought up.   

Use magic tools Report

Post time 3 DayEarlier |Display all floors
sobabe Post time: 2019-7-31 06:04
I sure do take my hat off to you Sir, for raising awareness on this critical  issue tha ...

"In era of Universal Deceit, telling the truth becomes a Revolutionary Act."

~ George Orwell

The world is full of wolves wearing a sheep's mask and playing victims.

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.