Author: sunnylin01

President Xi responds to letter from American working in China [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2016-2-14 11:11:19 |Display all floors
ahthian Post time: 2016-2-13 14:52
The moment the bride accepts the ring at her church wedding, I guess, according to you, you're fin ...

I am not interested in prostitutes, only in anti-social behavior in China which is a bloody nuisance to others in the community, and it brings shame to their motherland whenever they travel overseas!

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2016-2-14 13:01:48 |Display all floors
This post was edited by pnp at 2016-2-14 13:35

repeated

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2016-2-14 13:25:15 |Display all floors
This post was edited by pnp at 2016-2-14 15:51

This man has set a bad example; hopefully this news item does not open the floodgates to many to start writing to President Xi to seek personal glorification, for after all, President Xi is very busy with affairs of state!
One should only write to heads of state or heads of government only to appeal for action of national importance, not personal affairs, no matter how brilliant that may be!
If I were to write to President Xi, I would ask that he come out with a clear, firm stand against anti-social behavior and rampant breaking of the nation's laws, which have brought huge problems to society, besides bringing shame to the nation.  President Xi's words are very closely watched by the Chinese people and carry much weight with them. Hopefully, he can help to turn round the anti-social behavior of the Chinese people, which is legendary, and make China  a truly great nation, strong not only economically and militarily but in human behavior too!

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.