Views: 1990|Replies: 12

The world’s best job: Hugging pandas can be paid $32,000 [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2016-1-29 15:20:18 |Display all floors
This post was edited by gattosonia at 2016-1-29 15:21

This girl is a volunteer at a centre which looks after pandas. Her job is to monitor, feed, and clean the cubs, but her favorite part of the job is, of course, the cuddling!
Being a panda caretaker could be the most enviable and fun-filled job in the country.  In Ya'an, Sichuan province, a caretaker at China Giant Panda Protection and Research Center will earn 200,000 yuan ($32,000) a year. And all you need to do is to spending 365 days with the pandas and sharing in their joys and sorrows.

You may have chance to get this great job! Applicants should be at least 22 years old and have some basic knowledge of pandas. They should also have good writing skills and the ability to take pictures.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2016-1-29 15:20:41 |Display all floors

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2016-1-29 15:20:55 |Display all floors

Use magic tools Report

2016 Most Popular Member 2015 Most Popular Member 2014 Most Popular Member

Post time 2016-1-29 16:10:10 |Display all floors
Cute

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2016-1-29 20:37:35 |Display all floors
It would be almost impossible to be in a bad mood after a days work there.

Cute pictures, thanks for the post.
Anger is an acid that can do more harm to the vessel in which it is stored than to anything on which it is poured. Mark Twain

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2016-1-30 05:00:08 |Display all floors
Hello,
I am an American graduate student from Texas. I have never been in China. Panda bears are a new field for me, but I am a quick learner. I can just pick up a book and read about what Panda bears are.
What is the hourly time that the job starts from in the morning till ?
I know American Sign Language; I also speak English. I could learn China Sign Language.
I would prefer living close to the location of where the Panda bears resides because it is harder to travel without a car.
I know there are many other applicants who may be interested.
I am overly affectionate person, so hugging is not a problem especially with animals. I have hugged my cats and they would try to tell me "stop, it is enough." ha..

Please feel free to ask me any questions.

Use magic tools Report

2016 Most Popular Member 2015 Most Popular Member 2014 Most Popular Member

Post time 2016-1-30 21:02:09 |Display all floors
Amada7 Post time: 2016-1-30 05:00
Hello,
I am an American graduate student from Texas. I have never been in China. Panda bears are a n ...

You poor barsted ( deliberate misspelling ) admitting to being an American
Have fun on the site

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.