Author: sunnylin01

Will Soros crash the Chinese yuan?   [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2016-2-11 17:01:40 |Display all floors

I don't believe Soros can "crash" the RMB.

I think PRC can and has more than enough reserves to steer the PRC economy to a relatively soft landing.

It is odd USAnians r complaining about PRC selling a small amount of its USD denominted assets, it seems like only yestrrday USAnians were whinging about PRC buying USD (bonds)  and flooding the market with RMB. So which is it? R USAnians for or against PRC buying (or selling)?

Incidentally , did u guys know PRC forex reserves is only about 40% of its GDP. By way of comparison, Switzerland's is about 75%. I don't wonder why many Europeans want to have Swiss Franc assets. I don't hear USAnians  complaining about Switzerland manipulating its currency.

Or this tidbit: Brazil and other emerging economies are reeling from USAnian QE, which artificially created a huge surplus of USD used by USAnians to create economic bubbles in the emerging economies?

Let the dice fly high

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2016-2-14 07:53:18 |Display all floors
This post was edited by cestmoi at 2016-2-14 07:54
Truisms Post time: 2016-2-12 08:53
Who is complaining? Haven't heard anyone do that at all. Right now its a great time to cash out as ...

You seem oddly peeved at PRC selling some of the USD bonds.
Any reasons for that?
You don't come across as anywhere near smart enough to be a bond trader or forex dealer, shouldn't affect you. Calm down before you blow a gasket.
Let the dice fly high

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2017-8-13 08:22:35 |Display all floors
Soros is a criminal scumbag, but he isn't stupid.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2017-8-13 08:23:05 |Display all floors
Soros isn't stupid

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.