Views: 3799|Replies: 4

How long a girl will stay on a boys mind?...Well in,1979 I met a girl on my scho [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2004-9-9 17:38:06 |Display all floors
when I was in High School. Her name was Lisa. We became bf / gf, but after 1 year, my family moved away. Later, I joined the military and she broke up with me because we could not see each other.

I remember where I was when she said goodbye. I was standing in a phonebooth in front of a 7-11 store in Virginia, USA. It was about 8:30 pm and had just started raining.

There was 3 girls in a car next to me and even though it was raining, they could see I was crying...and maybe they could hear me. They were laughing at me. The car was a blue Chevrolet Camaro.

I loved Lisa soooooo much; she was nice, gentle and kind. She was a christian and had a good heart and an awkward laugh.

Over the years we have kept in touch. She married 2 times. I saw her a few times and we talked about things, but we always felt sad when we said goodbye.

I have loved her for 23 years and I accept it as a part of my life. Real love normally lasts forever.

It does not keep you from loving another person, but it keeps a small place in the back of your mind. I am still single today because of my carreer as a sailor and ship navigator. I guess the ocean kept me from marrying,

I hope I can find someone in China who I can love the same way. Some say the Western man does not love.

It is not true

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2004-9-9 19:56:23 |Display all floors

best wishes to you

but why you want a Chinese girl.Could  you tell me?Just because you cann't find a USA girl.I just think a lot.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2004-9-9 20:03:53 |Display all floors

Why do I want a Chinese Girl?

Wanting a Chinese girl is no mystery..I live in China

I have been here working for more than 3 years. If I was lonely in Japan, I guess it would be a Japanese girl, and so on.

If you were in America you would probably date an American, or maybe you could find a partner in a big city Chinatown.

I dont think there is an Americatown in China... Anyway in my opinion, the Chinese girls are much nicer, friendlier and sincere.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2004-9-9 23:35:08 |Display all floors

You will take the memory of your first love to the grave.

Thoughts of "what could have been" will never leave you. The memory of her soft skin, her scent, her eyes, her hair, they way she moved will wake you in the morning.
You will see a girl who looks similar to her and the memory will come back completely.
The memory of her will remain with you for the rest of your life.

Enjoy it.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2004-9-10 00:45:46 |Display all floors

your story

Your story is touching.True love can last forever however your life should move on ,hopefully your dream to marry a Chinese girl will come true.

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.