Author: shminmin

what do you think of one night stand? [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2004-9-28 09:58:56 |Display all floors

Why not one day stand?

Sorry, I am not intrested in one night stands. What am I going to tell my wife why I was away at night. One day stand is ok though and I have had many delightful ones. Some nice attractive married lady wants to meet me for an afternoon. What's wrong with that. I can always take an afternoon off away from the office "for a meeting".

It's great fun and I have learned a lot fron these encounters and my wife has been the beneficiary of my increased skills.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2004-9-28 10:16:30 |Display all floors

does your wife also enjoy ONS?

woman and man are equal.

if you go ONS and you don't let your wife do it, then it's unfair.

if you go ONS and you don't care if your wife does it or not, then is there any love between you and her left? true love is exclusive.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2004-9-28 13:14:52 |Display all floors

i didnt read any posts in this topic... just wanna say...

raise ur hands or press 1 if u wanna have one night stand with me lol... j/k

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2004-9-28 21:14:04 |Display all floors

True love?

Coolmax,

true love lasts only during the first few years of marriage. After that marraige becomes a comfortable arrangement of living together and carrying out daily responsibilities (kids, house& car payments, insurance, pension plans etc). In the early stage of a relationship you can give exclusive attention to just one person which love demands. When you have kids, a job you are trying to hang on to, car that needs to be replaced, such undivided attention is impossible. In fact all marriages degenerate into a shared responsibility. ONS or ODS allow you to take your mind off this daily grind. If my wife had a discrete nan-pengyou, it will be alright with me.

I would actually prefer she had one nan-pengyou instead of many.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2004-9-28 21:28:16 |Display all floors

openmind, lol

that's called "consensual mutual adultery"...

but i won't accept it. thanks for your words from heart.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2004-9-29 04:16:43 |Display all floors

openmind...

honestly ur words made me kinda shocked... lol...

you are open-minded indeed buddy =P

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2004-9-29 06:46:35 |Display all floors

One night stands can be fun

One night stands can be fun if both people involved know from the begining that it is only about sex and nothing more. That neither is looking for a new friend, sex buddy or relationship. In my opinion it is just what the doctor orders when you are down and out. But I am American and our culture is much different than yours. It isn't preached about to go out and seek such things but it is more accepted in mainstream society.

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.