Views: 13959|Replies: 32

[Photos] Wonderful Nepal [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2016-1-21 09:53:50 |Display all floors
I Traveled To Nepal Before, During, And After The Earthquake, And You Should Come There In 2016

by Giang Hoang

Nepal used to be one of the most popular dream destinations, where people find themselves and world renowned treks. But this year’s earthquakes and political problems aggravated the touristic issue even more. Everybody canceled their trip and now everybody is asking the question on forums : is it safe ?

Nepal just came 6th place on the National Geographic Traveller magazine’s Cool List 2016. This welcome news could not have come at a better time when bookings have gone down by 50%.
I came there before the disaster, I was trekking when it happened and I came back when the fuel crisis was going on and all I can tell you that I will came back this year because :
If there’s one part of Nepal that will remain with you for the rest of your life, it’s the postcard-worthy scenery you’ll see

1.jpg

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2016-1-21 09:54:14 |Display all floors
Come to listen to the soothing sound of the stream

2.jpg

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2016-1-21 09:58:57 |Display all floors
Or if you prefer the silence of the fog and the lake
3.jpg

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2016-1-21 10:01:01 |Display all floors
One of the safest and most beautiful trail you can see is in Nepal

4.jpg

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2016-1-21 10:01:32 |Display all floors
Trekking routes are reopening and the resilient Nepali people are finding their feet

5.jpg

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2016-1-21 10:02:48 |Display all floors
Every season in Nepal has its perk

6.jpg

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2016-1-21 10:03:16 |Display all floors
When I am in Nepal, I can feel the freedom, touch the nature

7.jpg

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.