Author: darkhan

Why are some chinese afraid of African people? [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2004-9-14 11:23:21 |Display all floors

I don't think so

Why do you  feel chinese are afraid of American?
Because their country?
I think maybe you are afraid of American!

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2004-9-14 11:27:46 |Display all floors

darkhan

To darkhan:
I like africa!

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2004-9-15 04:48:05 |Display all floors

To Headman

I like Africa too.

I hope I will like Asia.....

Professor, you make good points.   Why do some chinese people think that they are the only people with any culture?  Every race has culture.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2004-10-20 22:35:21 |Display all floors

ooh pliz

Don't be so ignorant.This 2004 my friend.Don't judge people by their appearance.I can't say Chinese don't see clearly coz they got small eyes-no!That's  the type of thinking u need to eliminate in that head of urs if u have to be termed civilised.

Bibo

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2004-10-21 00:11:04 |Display all floors

To darkhan

I'm Chinese. I was not afraid of the black people, I'm not and will not be afraid in the future. I respect any good black people just as I respect any good white people. I hate any bad black people just as I hate any bad white people.
For me, white or black, just a difference in color.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2004-10-21 05:57:17 |Display all floors

Chinese are NOT afraid of African people.

Chinese are just like any other race.  Some may seem not too friendly, but that is just because they don't know you at all.
Majority of the Chinese people are very friendly.

There are racists in every race, every culture, every country.
(In English, it means "there are some racists in every race, every culture, every country."  Not every one person is a racist.)

Some people are more honest than others; they show their dislike directly.  Some do not show any hatred even though they are racists.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2004-10-21 10:26:46 |Display all floors

but..

Just because "all" the other countries are racists, this does not give China a free ticket to be ignorant, hating, shunning or reacting negatively to something you know nothing about.  Racists are not applauded in any country I have ever been and ignorance is certainly not viewed as a crutch by them.

Come on people!! Who did you think would come here when you "opened" yourselves to the world?  Who did you think was out there?  White. blond hair, blue eyed entities??  THINK people!!

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.