Author: dragonball69

White girls like black men [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2004-9-26 18:09:01 |Display all floors

To Gancao

Do you think the first poster here, i.e., Dragon’s balls, is EVEN educated???  A topic like this could only be posted by a dickhead who loves telling others to suck his “doggy dick”.  Perv.

Just take a good look at his post.

Black men have strong sex drive (sic) and big penis (sic) and alots (sic) of them making (sic) more money than the (sic) white men in recent year (sic). So that (sic) why the (sic) white girls are crazy for them. Most white men are lazy,weak the (sic) can't stand up and (sic) and lack of semen (sic) and today more and more white girls in USA prefere (sic) to choose (sic) the black men than her (sic) own kind. So because the white men can't compete with the black man (sic), so they decide go to Asian countries to looking (sic) for the (sic) mates.

Back in they (sic) own countries they (sic) women don't want them unleash (sic) he is CEO of the company.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2004-9-26 18:09:46 |Display all floors

To Gancao

Do you think the first poster here, i.e., Dragon’s balls, is EVEN educated???  A topic like this could only be posted by a dickhead who loves telling others to suck his “doggy dick”.  Perv.

Just take a good look at his post.

Black men have strong sex drive (sic) and big penis (sic) and alots (sic) of them making (sic) more money than the (sic) white men in recent year (sic). So that (sic) why the (sic) white girls are crazy for them. Most white men are lazy,weak the (sic) can't stand up and (sic) and lack of semen (sic) and today more and more white girls in USA prefere (sic) to choose (sic) the black men than her (sic) own kind. So because the white men can't compete with the black man (sic), so they decide go to Asian countries to looking (sic) for the (sic) mates.

Back in they (sic) own countries they (sic) women don't want them unleash (sic) he is CEO of the company.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2004-9-26 22:14:02 |Display all floors

Dragonball, you're absolutely hilarious!

Kobe Bryant, Michael Jackson, or Michael Jordan.

You consider these GOOD choices?  Please!  Can't you do better!!  

Let's see, Kobe Bryant was arrested on rape charges.

Michael Jackson is like this total wierdo who has been arrested twice for molesting young boys.

Michael Jordan is ok, I guess, but I don't really go in for jocks that much.

At any rate, in my case it doesn't really matter because I've been married for 18 years.  But if I were single, I can tell you Dragon, that race would really not be all that important.  And neither would the guy's income.  I think most Western women are more interested in a guy who's considerate, witty, intelligent, faithful, patient -- things like this.  And having some things in common -- like things you like to do, or read, and all.  So if I were single, and met the right guys, I could care less if he were black, or Asian or white or whatever.  You're right on one count -- I certainly wouldn't want a lazy man.  

But laziness can exist in all races -- it just depends on the person.  Believe me, I have plenty of hard-working Chinese students, but I also have some really lazy ones!  When I was in the States I taught Laotian kids.  Some of them worked really hard, and others just goofed off all the time and never learned anything.  Did I then conclude that ALL Chinese or ALL Laotians were lazy???  Of course not!

You know very well, that a lazy white man (or a lazy man of any race) just isn't going to make it in America.  He'd get fired so fast his head would spin.  That's why I published those statistics above.  I wasn't dissing the black people -- just trying to prove to you that your broad generalizations were wrong.

You know, you keep talking about how lazy the white guys are -- and maybe you've noticed a few of your co-workers  are lazy.  And perhaps you work harder than they do at their jobs.  But a lot of us here would say that in another way you are lazy too, because your English is so poor.  You claim to be an American and to have lived in America for all these years, and yet you sound like you just got off the boat.  

So maybe rather than sit around and criticize white men and Chinese people, you should work a little harder at learning the language of the country where you're living.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2004-9-27 06:28:16 |Display all floors

Gotcha again!

"Kobi Bryan"?  Drag queen can’t even spell “Kobe Bryant” right!

Karen, I’m 200% sure he's not even FOB.  He’s just somewhere in China or Southeast Asia playing with a computer.

Oh by the way Karen, that perv might ask you to “suck his doggy dick” 'cuz I'm pretty sure that he's so POed by now.  
(I'm sorry for using this kind of language but please excuse me for this.  And I hope you don’t get yourself “covered in mud [and] the pig actually likes it.”)

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2004-9-27 12:38:47 |Display all floors

Hey...idiot.

If you think that someone who takes offense to DragginBawlz post is a bit sensitive, then you should realign yourself.
The whole post is what's offensive,not the topic. The americanguy(whom I doubt is actually american) says his load of far more offensive rubbish. Give your head a shake man!

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2004-9-27 16:09:39 |Display all floors

Hey Tek

I’d appreciate it if you’d back off, man.  This is between me and Drag queen and I’ve got a score to settle.  I'll see what I can do to "terrorize" this americanguy. he he he  Just kidding.

And would you please stop calling me an idiot.

P.S.: I’m sorry for what happened to you and I wish you a speedy recovery.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2004-9-27 19:15:34 |Display all floors

Yep Tek,

Americanguy is not a really American. He’s just a typical redneck running an “English mill” and farming out English teachers in China. I bet they hire only those with “blonde hair blue eyes”.

Well, what do we expect from a [CENSORED: beep sound]?

http://bbs.chinadaily.com.cn/forumpost.shtml?toppid=140523

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.