Author: pnp

An Expat's Proposal For China's Next Five-Year Plan   [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2016-1-11 13:06:20 |Display all floors
Comments in Chinese is rightful to be here. That's the noise I m making here. Not up to u to tell where. U could just ignore me if u can't read.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2016-1-11 13:10:27 |Display all floors
This post was edited by pnp at 2016-1-12 14:12
guocheng2015cd Post time: 2016-1-11 11:42
Your proposal affects us chinese, wouldn't u like to know our opinions about it, even if its in Chin ...

"Exchanges help reach consensus."

You keep pushing your point that you are entitled to post in Chinese when you fail to realise that posting in Chinese on an English forum is not 'Exchanges' .  Who can exchange ideas with you when he can't even understand what you are babbling about in Chinese?  Surely you are not too dumb to see that?

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2016-1-11 13:13:04 |Display all floors
guocheng2015cd Post time: 2016-1-11 13:06
Comments in Chinese is rightful to be here. That's the noise I m making here. Not up to u to tell wh ...

You are making a fool of yourself here!  No one is denying you your right to speak on this topic; what is the point of writing in a langauge most readers here can't even read?

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2016-1-11 13:21:06 |Display all floors
I do have a point to make: to encourage local chinese who is English literate yet not confident enough to post their views in English to post in chinese instead. There r ppl exchanging in English in Chinese forum, why chinese not allowed in English forum?

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2016-1-11 13:29:50 |Display all floors
guocheng2015cd Post time: 2016-1-10 09:52
Apparently comments in chinese are not encouraged here. Just a brief recount of my missing posts:  l ...

" littering/spitting etc are not a big deal despite unsightly and disgusting"

You are talking nonsense; littering and spitting lead to spread of diseases.  Littering of foodstuffs attract flies, rats, stray dogs and cats  and other vermins like cockroaches which spread diseases, while spitting spread diseases like tuberculosis(TB) and other infectious diseases!
Go do your homework before shooting off your ill-informed comments!  And please stop trying to excuse bad behavior with silly comments like this!

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2016-1-11 13:47:59 |Display all floors
I already replied on this but the post still missing. My point was spitting littering is not that much a problem to deal with if to compare with the challenge in cultivating a sense of respect for rules. Even overseas chinese are often viewed by others as more likely to go around the rules. We r probably culturally more conditioned this way.

With longterm in sight, more should be done to reduce creating litter than being bothered with the unsightiness of littering.  Industrialization has brought way too many litters the enviroment can handle.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2016-1-11 13:56:57 |Display all floors
This post was edited by pnp at 2016-1-11 14:00
guocheng2015cd Post time: 2016-1-11 13:47
I already replied on this but the post still missing. My point was spitting littering is not that mu ...

"Even overseas chinese are often viewed by others as more likely to go around the rules. We r probably culturally more conditioned this way."

Speak for yourself and your comrades, don't speak for overseas Chinese most of whom obey the law!  Singapore is a good example of a nation full of Chinese who strictly obey the law!
Not all Chinese are 'culturally more conditioned this way,' only the Mainland Chinese!  Even their compatriots in nearby Hong Kong behave much better, and those Chinese in Western countries do likewise!  That is why it is imperative that the Government steps in to take action against bad behavior!  The Chinese Government works hard to promote its image abroad, but its citizens do just the opposite, defeating all the effort the Government has put in!

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.