Views: 3191|Replies: 6

why ? [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2004-9-8 06:28:07 |Display all floors
I feel so strange that many people are looking for boyfriend or girlfriend  by internet, Do you really belive the cyber-love is exist? Do you trust people by internet easily?  If you couldn't find a bf/gf in real life, I think there is even more impossible to find through internet.
Well, this is just in my personal opinion.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2004-9-8 10:57:16 |Display all floors

Here is why:

On the internet, people can respond to a question or answer after considerable thought and thus this allows those individuals who are otherwise hesitant or shy to communicate verbal to do so through written words.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2004-9-12 07:39:24 |Display all floors

Hehe...

Maybe you are right, but I'm still doubting.....

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2004-9-13 02:28:34 |Display all floors

seek love by means of internet~~~

the one who seek love by means of internet  did no wrong
what i believe firmly is that in the internet we can pursue the true friendship ,if both treat the other seriously .
    with the help of the internet , we can find many people who hold the common favourate , and further they can find the common ties between them . but love , i think the success ratio is very low .b 'coz most of the net citizens were just want to get fun from the virtual world , and release the stress from wrok and study ,etc . so most of them take no serious with the love in the internet .
    but one thing we should know is that everyone have the rights to do the things they like

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2004-9-13 19:53:43 |Display all floors

I think..

I think to seek for love on the internet is normal nowadays,however it is hard to trust a person whom you get to know via the internet and you need to have sharp eyes. In real life I know some of my friends do find their true love on the internet and they are living happily.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2004-9-14 15:32:54 |Display all floors

Dear little_baby,

The internet is just an additional way to meet new friends. Of course you need to be cautious, but in real life also. And i don't believe that anybody online is saying "hey ladies/boys, i'm very available, do you want to marry me?" unless they are very desperate, lol.

In the virtual life of cyberspace the same rules have to be followed just like in real life. You meet new people, you become (good) friends, eventually you meet in person, and when there is magic between the both of you then there is room for something more. That's the way it goes, both online and offline.

Kind regards,

Marc

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2004-9-14 16:01:17 |Display all floors

because

It is the only purpose for people who stay here to seek cyber-love. You must find virtual world is more interesting and lovely than our real world. The people here are open and honest. We may get the true friendship from them.  remember we are not so naive to belive that we could find Mr. right through internet.

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.