Views: 6494|Replies: 6

It is the last period of the semester [Copy link] 中文

CD top contributor in April

Post time 2015-12-24 11:22:45 |Display all floors
All the schools in Shenzhen are busy with their work preparing for the final exams. Some of the students get nervous, for they got to have good grades to report to their parents and teachers. Some of them are confident enough for the result of the coming exams, for they always stand at the top among the competitors in class. Could you show us your feelings about your experiecnce before?  

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2016-2-3 14:20:27 |Display all floors
when i was a student ,I always stood on the top five in the class. I didn't worried about the final examination.My father is a teacher and told me i should play and relax myself within 1~2 days before the examination and study hard at ordinary times.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2016-2-3 14:20:35 |Display all floors
when i was a student ,I always stood on the top five in the class. I didn't worried about the final examination.My father is a teacher and told me i should play and relax myself within 1~2 days before the examination and study hard at ordinary times.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2016-2-3 14:20:56 |Display all floors

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2016-2-3 14:21:12 |Display all floors

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2016-2-3 14:21:35 |Display all floors

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2016-2-3 14:22:25 |Display all floors

Use magic tools Report

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.