Views: 2735|Replies: 7

dog and people [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2015-12-20 11:24:44 From mobile |Display all floors
Dog hasn't  accomplishment,but about people?
One day a young married woman lead her dog to walk on the road.suddenly a dog shitted on the road.she waited her dog,but she walked at once after her dog finished.the dogs hit was on the road.i called her to stop and asked her:"the dog hasn't accomplishment,but you has been training,you must know that dogshit
Will be dirty our environment."she smiled and told me:"dogshit was shitted by dog,so it must be clean by dog.i am master of dog,so I could not clean it.!"I was so angry .i contend for rope of dog and told her:"because you haven't training for  feeding the dog, I will teach you how to let your dog knowing that can't shit on road casual.we have quarreled .she called her husband to come here,he carried five boys. I called the policeman and smiled to them said:"let policeman tell you how to do it."

Use magic tools Report

2018 Most Popular Member 2018 Most Popular Member 2016 Most Popular Member Medal Gold Medal

Post time 2015-12-20 12:28:46 |Display all floors
Reminder: Author is prohibited or removed, and content is automatically blocked

Use magic tools Report

2018 Most Popular Member 2018 Most Popular Member 2016 Most Popular Member Medal Gold Medal

Post time 2015-12-20 12:33:24 |Display all floors

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2015-12-20 12:36:18 |Display all floors

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2015-12-20 12:48:40 From mobile |Display all floors
you are right,I  am ignorant.but I love my compatriots. i have married and had many friends,they are all sportsman.if you don't like my artical,please close your eyes and mouth.thank you.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2015-12-20 21:34:17 From mobile |Display all floors
if you want to learn Chinese "Tai Ji Quan",I could teach you by  free of charge.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2015-12-20 22:15:17 |Display all floors

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.