Views: 2270|Replies: 4

I will beat you if you dare to cut in line [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2015-12-19 14:05:01 From mobile |Display all floors
I will beat you if you dare to cut in line
One day ,I want to buy cake in grocery stores, but there were long line.i stood end and waited with patience.a man came front and wanted to cut in line.i cried:"don't cut in line!".the man turned and answered with angry:" shut up, I will beat you if you speak again."I smiled and told him:"I will beat you if you dare to cut in line."the man looked at me and came front me.he arrested my shoulder and cried:"dare you speak again!".i also smiled and told him again."the man pushed me exert all his strength.i escaped his hand and flashed side.the man rushed to front and fall .i smiled and waited him.the man stood up with be ashamed into anger.he  rushed to me again,but he was fall by me.i also smile to him.the man stood up with feel uncertain.he didn't rush to again.he asked me:"buddy, are you  overman?"I didn't answered his question,but I asked him:"do you know what is in order of arrival?"the man did hold fist salute and say:"elder brother".i told him:"you will know how to do in the public place if you begin to study'Tai Ji Qan".

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2015-12-25 19:09:51 |Display all floors
没有正当理由,还是不要插队。
Without the justification, or don't cut in line.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2015-12-25 19:10:11 |Display all floors
This post was edited by Tsaokuohua at 2015-12-26 19:02

仅仅是一种威慑。

Only you are a deterrent.

Use magic tools Report

2018 Most Popular Member

Post time 2015-12-25 19:30:16 |Display all floors
I didn't quite get all of that...
if you want something in life get off your backside, and do it yourself!! don't rely on others to do it for you

Use magic tools Report

2016 Most Popular Member 2015 Most Popular Member 2014 Most Popular Member

Post time 2015-12-25 19:59:57 |Display all floors
Strange thread

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.