Author: futsanglung

The cut and thrust of marriage? [Copy link] 中文

2016 Most Popular Member CD top contributor in April 2015 Most Popular Member Medal of honor Medal of honor

Post time 2015-12-20 19:34:57 |Display all floors
parcher Post time: 2015-12-20 19:31
Has anyone seen a pic of him?
maybe his wife would like him to go under the knife as well...
he come ...

Maybe she now wants to slit his throat!

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2015-12-21 08:38:28 |Display all floors
futsanglung Post time: 2015-12-20 18:49
Seems like there is no chemistry left in that relationship, if I were her I would jump ship fast

Why give up on a person who doesn't give up on you? The chemistry might disappear for some relationships but obviously not all. In some relationships, partners insulting themselves occasionally or quarreling is their way of saying 'I love you' to each other. That's what they have accepted. For a relationship with such a history or chemistry i don't think a partner will be that offended if the other told him/her to go for a plastic surgery. That's not to say that abuse or quarreling should be condoned. I am just imagining but I think it could be a possibility. Other relationships that do not have that kind of chemistry may find it offensive for one partner to tell the other to go for plastic surgery.

Use magic tools Report

2016 Most Popular Member CD top contributor in April 2015 Most Popular Member Medal of honor Medal of honor

Post time 2015-12-21 08:48:09 |Display all floors
rkn Post time: 2015-12-21 08:38
Why give up on a person who doesn't give up on you? The chemistry might disappear for some relatio ...

I am sorry you think this way, either you are single or I feel sorry for your wife.

When you marry someone you take then for what they are, do not like it do not marry, if their looks are the only thing you marry for then maybe that is the wrong reason.

Personally I think suggesting your partner needs plastic surgery so you can think they look better is a great insult to them and I am sure the majority of people would take it as an insult. If you think insulting people is a way of saying I love you you have a strange way of thinking.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2015-12-21 10:55:48 |Display all floors
rkn Post time: 2015-12-21 08:38
Why give up on a person who doesn't give up on you? The chemistry might disappear for some relatio ...

Telling your partner that they need plastic surgery is the same as saying "you are ugly, I don't like looking at you" or "you have no personality get your face fixed".

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2015-12-21 11:18:19 |Display all floors
Laowai2? Post time: 2015-12-21 10:55
Telling your partner that they need plastic surgery is the same as saying "you are ugly, I don't l ...

Well said, I know if I said it to my wife I would be looking for a plastic surgeon to sew my testicles back on

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2015-12-21 11:26:22 |Display all floors
futsanglung Post time: 2015-12-21 11:18
Well said, I know if I said it to my wife I would be looking for a plastic surgeon to sew my testi ...

I think "respect" is the keyword..... oh and "mirror" the other one.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2015-12-21 11:31:49 |Display all floors
Laowai2? Post time: 2015-12-21 11:26
I think "respect" is the keyword..... oh and "mirror" the other one.

Respect, a word many o not understand

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.