Views: 1624|Replies: 3

Higher education and mass unemployment [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2015-12-15 22:42:59 From mobile |Display all floors
Several days ago, I have read the news of education of China and described more and more children could enjoy higher education. As a student just graduated last year, I got my master degree in aromatic finally, but also, I sawed the fierce competition of my classmates to finding jobs, I am one of the lucky dogs who get a job in China tobacco company. But, not everyone does. The anxious scene of finding jobs brand in my mind.  Many many student can't get the ideal job what they want, and even someone got nothing. What's more, almost all of the colleges will not give you graduation certificate unless you have job contract with employment company, because the school government want a higher employment ratio, how badly it is!
Finally, I doubted whether we get the destination of our education? And a grass of university want to be or already being a research university, they're worthy of the name or just blind follow the trend?
(the picture of the environment where I worked)
image.jpg

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2015-12-16 07:09:47 |Display all floors
LISTEN  TO  YOUR  HEART

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2015-12-16 12:26:47 |Display all floors
Education helps ones greater potential be realized. For the under-educated, the oppotunity for education matters. But once adequate education has become accessible for most ppl, the outcome of higher education may not necessarily justify the input. For some, further education beyond the bachelor degree could actually only become a way to avoid the bite of reality: unemployment.  
In time of inflation, money's value becomes depreciated. When university education has evolved to become more like profit making business, the depreciation of education can only become the inevitable.

Use magic tools Report

2018 Most Popular Member 2018 Most Popular Member 2016 Most Popular Member Medal Gold Medal

Post time 2015-12-16 17:20:46 |Display all floors
Reminder: Author is prohibited or removed, and content is automatically blocked

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.