Author: sunnylin01

Is China a world power? [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2015-12-20 09:47:07 |Display all floors
seneca Post time: 2015-12-19 20:43
Utter tosh.

The way most people see it is that the Chinese are replicating step by step the We ...

Total nonsensical fear-mongering!

China is flexing its muscles, that is a non-starter. It's muscles are the same, stupid sen. Just that it is growing like you did from a teenager to an adult, but still the self-same bodily structure, no extras, no added bones or extra limb, or ear for that matter! No wonder it's buddies are looking up with excitement and, truth be told, a bit self-conscious. China has grown taller, stronger - but not in the sense that it has also gobbled up greedily other people's lands: NOT AN INCH has been grabbed. If she really did that, she would, like some foreign customs, remove the wrapping garment, sit down quietly, draw out a sword, and commit disembowlment.

So you see, the path China is taking is a peaceful and unbreakable path - unshirkable and impenetrable. That's why the western traditionalists are silently whispering to each other: "let's push the guy over the cliff and see what happens". And that's what we're all seeing around China's vicinity, even when everything is still balmy, quiet, peaceful and free (shipping, navigation).

We will keep hearing lies, slander, gangster audaciousness, especially small time Yankee-type Hells Angels shoot-outs once in a while. Let's hope the curtain will not come down too soon.

Use magic tools Report

2018 Most Popular Member 2018 Most Popular Member 2016 Most Popular Member Medal Gold Medal

Post time 2015-12-20 11:48:04 |Display all floors
Reminder: Author is prohibited or removed, and content is automatically blocked

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2015-12-20 13:32:00 |Display all floors
seneca Post time: 2015-12-17 15:27
China only is a BUSINESS superpower; in culture it is a midget and it will remain that. It has not ...

>because Chiense care for nothing as much as they do for money. <

That part seem to worry you people the most.
I understand, competition is ok, but NOT being left behind.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2015-12-20 17:01:32 |Display all floors
seneca Post time: 2015-12-20 11:48
You are in an uncharacteristic Christmas mood, depicting China as the Santa Claus that is growin ...

Please accept the invitation to see Chinese fireworks from the vantage point of Nansha Islands.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2015-12-21 08:23:00 |Display all floors

Use magic tools Report

2018 Most Popular Member 2018 Most Popular Member 2016 Most Popular Member Medal Gold Medal

Post time 2015-12-21 13:26:01 |Display all floors

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2015-12-21 14:59:32 |Display all floors
seneca Post time: 2015-12-21 13:26
I have my flat here, my wife and three dogs don't want to rush out into the world. I have a wine ...

You'd be better off listening to the 3 dog nites.

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.