Author: allnightlong

I just seed Dusty is barred   [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2015-12-15 10:14:26 |Display all floors
lSlSmyF00T Post time: 2015-12-15 08:42
And by allocating part of your sad life answering his post we can see that you're a hypocrite with ...

Well no not really, You have to look at the reasons why someone does something to find out how depressing the actual action is.

I was online here anyway reading the comments. For me it was done in passing. I type fast so  it took me all of 5 seconds.

Dustypecker however must have spent a good ten fifteen minutes of his life registering, searching a picture that includes dusty (or possibly even creating one), and then posting abuse. On top of that, it wasn't an impulsive passing comment, it was someone going out their way to do that, it was pre-meditated. On the scale of time wasting AND sad, that is pretty high.
You know that every time I try to go
Where I really want to be
It's already where I am
'Cause I'm already there

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2015-12-15 10:17:40 |Display all floors
CD, we constantly get messages about how this will improve etc...but these newcomers who create names and profile all for the sake of ONE MESSAGE are very clearly ghosts. It shouldn't hurt to be a child, then talks about being abused as a child. Dustypecker comes on to abuse dusty etc...

I know you can check the IP addresses, can't you just combine that with their names and not register them?
You know that every time I try to go
Where I really want to be
It's already where I am
'Cause I'm already there

Use magic tools Report

2016 Most Popular Member CD top contributor in April 2015 Most Popular Member Medal of honor Medal of honor

Post time 2015-12-15 10:22:25 |Display all floors
seanboyce88 Post time: 2015-12-15 10:17
CD, we constantly get messages about how this will improve etc...but these newcomers who create name ...

I have brought this up with Voice in the past and my requests have been ignored, hopefully your comments will get noticed.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2015-12-15 10:52:25 |Display all floors
Reminder: Author is prohibited or removed, and content is automatically blocked

Use magic tools Report

2016 Most Popular Member CD top contributor in April 2015 Most Popular Member Medal of honor Medal of honor

Post time 2015-12-15 10:58:44 |Display all floors
mixamixa Post time: 2015-12-15 10:56
Only a person like you supports a child beater and domestic violence supporter.

You wrote the following "never says anything meaningful as he does not have any common sense or knowledge" and "He is a very sad individual.", my comments related to that and to nothing else and as both of those two comments apply to you I felt free to make the comment I did.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2015-12-15 11:02:31 |Display all floors
futsanglung Post time: 2015-12-15 04:58
You wrote the following "never says anything meaningful as he does not have any common sense or kn ...

Does he write something meaningful? Show me a thread where he wrote more than 20 words!

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2015-12-15 11:04:27 |Display all floors
mixamixa Post time: 2015-12-15 11:02
Does he write something meaningful? Show me a thread where he wrote more than 20 words!

I can not show you any at the moment as his content is blocked, you write many words but that does not mean any of them make sense

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.