Author: allnightlong

I just seed Dusty is barred   [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2015-12-14 23:22:06 |Display all floors
TwHOMEat Post time: 2015-12-14 21:52
Eat zh!t and d!e Dusty

It's just shows how sad your life is that you created an entirely new profile to tell someone to "eat faeces". I am honestly shocked by how willingly you waste the time of your sad little life...
You know that every time I try to go
Where I really want to be
It's already where I am
'Cause I'm already there

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2015-12-14 23:26:22 |Display all floors
DustyPecker Post time: 2015-12-14 22:59
Word has it, he's working his way up to a permanent ban, the piggy mod had to make a choice betwee ...

you actually went and uploaded a profile picture with his name on it! You even created a profile using his name, registered etc.....hahahahahaha, get out of the house once in a while, you have way too much time on your hands.

These last two commenters are some of the saddest people I have ever seen in an online forum. I was reading an article on cracked about how people who do this are usually just lonely in their own lives and craving attention. With the extra effort you put into this trolling I see you fit the bill. If this is true, message me and I can send some links to get help with that.
You know that every time I try to go
Where I really want to be
It's already where I am
'Cause I'm already there

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2015-12-15 00:04:45 |Display all floors
I just realised why I have not visited this forum for some time.
I am enclosing two tickets to the first night of my new play; bring a friend, if you have one. George Bernard Shaw. Cannot possibly attend first night, will attend second ... if there is one. Winston

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2015-12-15 03:27:22 |Display all floors
he fo-got to send me a postcard (and yous too)  
a man who uses his hands is a laborer. one who uses his hands and his mind is a craftsman. but he who uses his hands, his mind, and his heart, is an artist...

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2015-12-15 06:33:54 |Display all floors
seneca Post time: 2015-12-14 18:45
Why do you take such a nihilistic view of his posts?

He offends nary anyone. His posts are humo ...

His posts are a nuisance as are gadflies.

Use magic tools Report

2016 Most Popular Member CD top contributor in April 2015 Most Popular Member Medal of honor Medal of honor

Post time 2015-12-15 07:46:24 |Display all floors
coralbay Post time: 2015-12-14 16:34
Any idea whom was his target (for his foul language)?

As of yet the powers that be will not even tell what the bad language was, his last post was to Robert but no idea what was in it

Use magic tools Report

2016 Most Popular Member CD top contributor in April 2015 Most Popular Member Medal of honor Medal of honor

Post time 2015-12-15 07:48:21 |Display all floors
parcher Post time: 2015-12-14 17:17
I think It was with someone that always signs off with......BOO....
but I have been know to be wro ...

But Churchill did that without problems

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.