Author: 1584austin

Ten Reasons Why We Are Doomed to Lose the War Against ISIS [Copy link] 中文

2018 Most Popular Member

Post time 2015-12-1 17:17:42 |Display all floors
The old bill do a great job protecting our streets....
as you said only 1 attack in 10 yrs...
the best out there by a mile
if you want something in life get off your backside, and do it yourself!! don't rely on others to do it for you

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2015-12-1 18:23:05 |Display all floors
With a gloomy prognosis like that we might as well all give up then.  We have to back France and our other allies by all means and that includes selective bombing.

Fundamentally, we need all moderate Muslims to condemn these maniacs and play an active part against radicalisation.
Your own mind is a sacred enclosure into which nothing harmful can enter except by your permission. Arnold Bennett

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2015-12-1 18:31:14 |Display all floors
St_George Post time: 2015-12-1 18:23
With a gloomy prognosis like that we might as well all give up then.  We have to back France and our ...

Give me 10,000 marines and I will secure the  territories presently held by Isis

I've made my living, Mr. Thompson, in large part as a gambler. Some days I make twenty bets, some days I make none. There are weeks, sometimes months, in fact, when I don't make any bet at all because ...

Use magic tools Report

2018 Most Popular Member 2018 Most Popular Member 2016 Most Popular Member Medal Gold Medal

Post time 2015-12-1 20:18:16 |Display all floors
Reminder: Author is prohibited or removed, and content is automatically blocked

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2015-12-1 20:25:19 |Display all floors
seneca Post time: 2015-12-1 20:18
Who?

The C.I.A. would?

if the CIA cannot do it, then James Bond and MI5 will do it.

I've made my living, Mr. Thompson, in large part as a gambler. Some days I make twenty bets, some days I make none. There are weeks, sometimes months, in fact, when I don't make any bet at all because ...

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2015-12-1 20:48:39 |Display all floors
St_George Post time: 2015-12-1 18:23
With a gloomy prognosis like that we might as well all give up then.  We have to back France and our ...

all the famous terrorist Islamists of Malaysia are radicalised while studying in the UK......they came back to Malaysia became lecturers in public universities and then became bomb makers.

surprising or not?
so what happened?

they learnt that to be good muslims, to be true muslims, to be 100% muslims....they must go out and do this and that.......

that being the case......the onus must be on the UK government to do more to close them down.

Use magic tools Report

2018 Most Popular Member 2018 Most Popular Member 2016 Most Popular Member Medal Gold Medal

Post time 2015-12-1 21:05:07 |Display all floors
Reminder: Author is prohibited or removed, and content is automatically blocked

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.