Views: 2789|Replies: 22

Turkey Now Most Important Nation In World   [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2015-11-29 05:15:57 |Display all floors
Turkey leads the world parade.  Turkey's heroic President Erdogan has done the bravest thing since WWII: shot down an evil Russian bomber jet.  

The world supports you, Turkey.  The fight has just begun.  More bravery from Turkey and her world allies soon to come.  

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2015-11-29 05:19:24 |Display all floors
Bravely stand up against evil.

Peace prize and democratic prize for the ex chicken.

I've made my living, Mr. Thompson, in large part as a gambler. Some days I make twenty bets, some days I make none. There are weeks, sometimes months, in fact, when I don't make any bet at all because ...

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2015-11-29 05:22:26 |Display all floors
Indeed, Turkey holds its own fate and that of the world in its hand.  Standing up for truth leads to peace.  Insisting on error leads to destruction.  Now is no time for partisanship.  Now is the time for truth.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2015-11-29 05:23:44 |Display all floors
abramicus Post time: 2015-11-29 05:22
Indeed, Turkey holds its own fate and that of the world in its hand.  Standing up for truth leads to ...

truth is often on the side of the brave.

I've made my living, Mr. Thompson, in large part as a gambler. Some days I make twenty bets, some days I make none. There are weeks, sometimes months, in fact, when I don't make any bet at all because ...

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2015-11-29 05:29:02 |Display all floors
Revolutionar Post time: 2015-11-29 05:19
Bravely stand up against evil.

Erdogan embodies the courageous spirit of the Ottoman Empire, and will use this spirit to free the Russian people.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2015-11-29 05:57:10 |Display all floors
Turki Post time: 2015-11-29 05:29
Erdogan embodies the courageous spirit of the Ottoman Empire, and will use this spirit to free the ...

a favorable outcome is for Nato to encourage Erdogan to invade Syria.

- ISIS problem, solved,
-Assad riddle solved
-Russian question solved
-Obama's problem solved

the world's headache solved.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2015-11-29 05:58:40 |Display all floors
the world supports Turkey.

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.