Author: StellaSong

Obama: The downing points to an ongoing problem with Russian operations   [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2015-11-30 08:00:04 |Display all floors
HailChina! Post time: 2015-11-25 12:07
The rebel terrorists are not moderate in any way. They are also not attacking ISIS. They are US back ...

So you want to know why the Turkmen shot the pilot?

The Turkmen didn't immediately join the anti-Assad uprising in 2011. Instead, they were goaded into it by both sides. Assad persecuted them, treating them as a potential conduit for Turkish involvement in the Syrian civil war. Turkey, a longtime enemy of Assad, encouraged the Turkmen to oppose him with force. Pushed in the same direction by two major powers, the Turkmen officially joined the armed opposition in 2012.

However, the Turkmen role in the conflict has put them directly in Russia's crosshairs. The Russians, contrary to their stated goal of fighting ISIS, have directed most of their military efforts to helping Assad's forces fight rebels. The Turkmen have clashed repeatedly with Assad and his allies in the north — which led to Russian planes targeting Turkmen militants last week.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2015-11-30 08:03:19 |Display all floors
ngajia Post time: 2015-11-29 20:30
Learn not to take Obama seriously. He might be talking in his sleep.

Obama has only a year left. Then the next guy maybe a real hawk.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2015-11-30 09:07:20 |Display all floors
Boston101 Post time: 2015-11-30 08:00
So you want to know why the Turkmen shot the pilot?

The Turkmen didn't immediately join the anti- ...

very detailed explanation.

I've made my living, Mr. Thompson, in large part as a gambler. Some days I make twenty bets, some days I make none. There are weeks, sometimes months, in fact, when I don't make any bet at all because ...

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2015-11-30 09:12:15 |Display all floors
Revolutionar Post time: 2015-11-30 09:07
very detailed explanation.

Thanks!

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.