Author: wowzers

BBC [Copy link] 中文

2016 Most Popular Member CD top contributor in April 2015 Most Popular Member Medal of honor Medal of honor

Post time 2013-4-6 14:38:42 |Display all floors
Kbay Post time: 2013-4-6 14:28
Evidently, the effective brainwashing capability of your western media must be taken into with due  ...

What utter nonsense and an insult to many good journalists.

The BBC and others reported openly on the lack of WMD's without a cover up. The Western press regularly reports on things that are negative for the government of their countries.

I am not brainwashed and read/ see news from the UK, China, US and Europe everyday and am intelligent to draw my own conclusions by combining what I read

Use magic tools Report

2016 Most Popular Member CD top contributor in April 2015 Most Popular Member Medal of honor Medal of honor

Post time 2013-4-6 14:42:40 |Display all floors
Punicalagin Post time: 2013-4-6 14:30
I am not king of China, but if I were king of China, I would use eugenics and transhumanism to rai ...

Your comments are shocking, do you them believe that the less intelligent can not procreate? Would this bar be set so that you could not have children? Where do you decide who is clever enough to vote, do you need a doctorate or is a degree good enough? Many great world leaders did not have high education but rose to greatness.

Now kindly list the recent lies of the BBC as previously requested or I will assume that you can not find any and that you accept that your previous post was nonsense.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2013-4-6 14:43:10 |Display all floors
Some of my language was not objective: I apologize.  

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2013-4-6 14:44:44 |Display all floors
Kbay Post time: 2013-4-6 14:42
No good you wriggling your way out!

Without the western media (public) support, the Bush-Blair WM ...

Actually many Westerners ( including myself ) were against this war, the thread is not about one action but about the press reporting and the BBC also reported the negative things from this conflict, not only the government lines.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2013-4-6 14:48:41 |Display all floors
futsanglung Post time: 2013-4-6 14:42
Your comments are shocking, do you them believe that the less intelligent can not procreate? Would ...

To all Chinese and Jewish viewers, I am going to end my discussion with this Caucasian male, because my debate with him will not bring any new data to China and Israel since most of the data has already been posted here.  As new data becomes available, I will post it.  

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2013-4-6 14:58:09 |Display all floors
I edited my posts to remove the subjective insults and used more objective terms. I again apologize for using non-objective descriptions.  It is late and I have not slept in two days.  

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2013-4-6 15:23:50 |Display all floors
Punicalagin Post time: 2013-4-6 14:48
To all Chinese and Jewish viewers, I am going to end my discussion with this Caucasian male, becau ...

You want to end the conversation because you can not answer the questions asked. You changed the subject to suit your own agenda and failed so now you disappear. Cowardice at its best.

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.