Author: wowzers

BBC [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2013-4-6 14:05:04 |Display all floors
This post was edited by Punicalagin at 2013-4-6 14:56
Punicalagin Post time: 2013-4-6 13:58
Average person is not intelligent and informed enough to make a correct decision: the masses are l ...

Look at me: when I am not working, I am reading.  typical voter when not working is watching TV, getting drunk, playing sports, being unintelligent, playing at dance club, eating hotdog at baseball game, eating pizza at pizza shop, playing video game, etc.   They are too ignorant to vote and therefore must not.  To vote, you must understand what you are voting about, and this requires constant reading and reading and reading and reading.  Its not easy, but if one is not willing to do this, they must not vote, or they will vote unwisely.

Use magic tools Report

2016 Most Popular Member CD top contributor in April 2015 Most Popular Member Medal of honor Medal of honor

Post time 2013-4-6 14:07:38 |Display all floors
Kbay Post time: 2013-4-6 14:00
What choice did your western govvernments gave to the people of Iraq, Afghanistan, Libya and now S ...

I am not backing what the government did, this thread is about people having the freedom to look at different news sources in order to form their own opinion.

Every government does bad things and we need open reporting from all directions in order to decide for ourselves where we stand on any particular subject.

Use magic tools Report

2016 Most Popular Member CD top contributor in April 2015 Most Popular Member Medal of honor Medal of honor

Post time 2013-4-6 14:15:18 |Display all floors
Kbay Post time: 2013-4-6 14:12
.......... your rights?

It is the right of everyone, Chinese and Anglo alike to read every side of an argument, do you think that Chinese people are unable to make a sensible decision after reading Western news sources, if so you do a disservice to all Chinese people.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2013-4-6 14:15:29 |Display all floors
Kbay Post time: 2013-4-6 14:08
Even their crooks, rapists and murders get to vote to choose their man.

This crap political syste ...

Good article explaining this is here:http://bbs.chinadaily.com.cn/thread-847659-1-1.html

Even after I read hours a day, I still don't understand all that I must to vote on important things.  Now compare this to a person who is a TV junkie who goes out and votes on things which will affect my personal life.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2013-4-6 14:17:52 |Display all floors
This post was edited by Punicalagin at 2013-4-6 14:52
futsanglung Post time: 2013-4-6 14:03
Who are you to judge on whether a person is clever enough to form their own opinion! Everyone shou ...
Who are you to judge on whether a person is clever enough to form their own opinion!

My Caucasian friend, I agree: I don't care if your white people vote or not: none of my business. I am only interested in the success of China and Israel.  Cheers.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2013-4-6 14:23:30 |Display all floors
Punicalagin Post time: 2013-4-6 14:17
My Caucasian friend, I agree: I could care less if your white people vote or not: none of my bus ...

Still you fail to answer a direct question, how sad.

The majority of Chinese wish to have the vote, would you deny them this? Do you think a voting China would be any less successful?

Israel seeks success at the expense of other countries, their model could not be further from that of China if it tried. Is forced conscription a form of freedom?

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2013-4-6 14:30:10 |Display all floors
This post was edited by Punicalagin at 2013-4-6 14:51
futsanglung Post time: 2013-4-6 14:23
Still you fail to answer a direct question, how sad.

The majority of Chinese wish to have the vot ...

I am not a ruler of China, but if I were a ruler of China, I would use eugenics and transhumanism to raise their intelligence to minimum IQ of 200 and very very high conscientiousness.  Once this is achieved, they would be intelligent and informed enough to vote intelligently.  I suspect that this is what the current rulers of china is doing: raising their intelligence so one day, they will be smart enough to vote.

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.