Author: sunnylin01

What do you think of trial marriage?   [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2015-12-5 03:09:19 |Display all floors
dusty1 Post time: 2015-12-1 05:22
Societies  and cultures are constantly changing and under pressure thanks to technology and changi ...

Yes

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2015-12-12 18:18:59 |Display all floors
I have a friend, she told me she was regret that she didn't live with his husband for a period before marriage, she said if you don't live with him together you cannot know about him well. Her husband has a very bad temper, she said she woundn't marry to him if she knew he is this kind of man, and now she get breast cancer, i think this is related to her bad mood which her husband caused. So i realy think trial marriage is very important.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2016-4-20 20:24:15 |Display all floors
Never ever marry somebody you haven't lived with for some time before and got to know his/her habits.flaws etc.
Otherwise might be in for some unfortune surprises and a failed marriage.
Patria est ubicunque bene/Obsequium amicos, veritas odium parit

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2016-4-22 14:11:31 |Display all floors
Alex2010 Post time: 2016-4-20 20:24
Never ever marry somebody you haven't lived with for some time before and got to know his/her habits ...

Would you marry Chinese again ?  I take it you've split up.
Your own mind is a sacred enclosure into which nothing harmful can enter except by your permission. Arnold Bennett

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2016-4-29 14:21:03 |Display all floors
it is good for real marriage life, it is a chance to check whether this two is totally match for communication, life style, thoughts even er sex...LOL

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2016-5-8 03:40:51 |Display all floors
good ide

Use magic tools Report

Glod Medal 2015 Most Popular Member Medal of honor June's Best Writer 2012 2016 Most Popular Member

Post time 2016-5-10 19:53:28 |Display all floors
I don't think there's a definitive answer to this question.  

It depends on the couple and their ethical code and beliefs also there's many external and internal issues to consider, for some it's a good idea, others don't need it.

In the end, do what you feel is best for you.
Per Ardua Ad Astra

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.