Views: 12989|Replies: 41

What do you think of trial marriage?   [Copy link] 中文

August's Best Contributor 2012

Post time 2015-11-24 13:27:27 |Display all floors
A survey, conducted by Jiayuan.com International, China's largest online dating site with over 45 million registered users, shows that trial marriage has become a trend among Chinese youngsters. While an overwhelming 91.4 percent of men are for it, nearly 70 percent of women are willing to experience a trial marriage before making the real commitment.

I know some people that cohabit and they call it a trial marriage. They live together for a few years to see if they are compatible and then if they are they get married. If they aren't then both parties go their separate ways. what do you think of this issue? What are attitude towards " trial marriage"?
2.jpg

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2015-11-24 17:13:06 |Display all floors
things moved so far ,I can't keep up ..

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2015-11-24 17:52:06 |Display all floors
It is kind of like testing the waters. Once you are married, that is your ship sailing on the ocean and folks will be watching. There is obviously no room for error because the storm isn't going to smile at your ship should it come. I think the views of a parent or guardian also counts a lot before marriage.

Use magic tools Report

2018 Most Popular Member

Post time 2015-11-24 18:09:20 |Display all floors
how is this any different from having a relationship with your gf/bf?
most live together anyway
if you want something in life get off your backside, and do it yourself!! don't rely on others to do it for you

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2015-11-24 23:45:56 |Display all floors
I wish I had thought of this one in college.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2015-11-25 04:16:04 |Display all floors
Could be a good ides

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2015-11-25 07:40:11 |Display all floors
Ah! Probation. No touching, no smooching, separate beds and no sex during this period.

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.