Views: 4727|Replies: 21

Teacher orders pupils to slap themselves hard in face 100 times   [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2015-11-20 16:26:29 |Display all floors
(From People's Daily Online)
FOREIGN201511200817000104629543818.jpg

The pupils in the first grade of Hanyu Primary school in Linyi, east China's Shandong province were abused by a female teacher recently. They were ordered to slap themselves hard in face 100 times. According to the parents, the teacher was in bad mood at the time.

Some pupils said their face, ears and mouth turned red after the slap, as the teacher told them to slap hard enough to make a hearable sound.

56 students slapped themselves 100 times as the teacher told them to, except for the leader of the class. The parents said that all the pupils are at the age of 6 or 7. They dare not to disobey the teacher.

When asking the children why they were punished, some said that the teacher was in a bad mood. Some said that the teacher got mad about the bad disciplines in the class.

The principal of the primary school has confirmed the child abuse case and said the teacher has already been removed from the teaching post, and the local education department has reprimanded the young teacher for her behaviors. He also said that the teacher was a new recruit without any teaching experience. She made the mistake by impulse and she feels regretful for what she did.  

Use magic tools Report

2016 Most Popular Member 2015 Most Popular Member 2014 Most Popular Member

Post time 2015-11-20 18:18:23 |Display all floors
Will the teacher go to gaol for this child abuse?

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2015-11-20 18:30:39 |Display all floors
Quite an unusual punishment. Rather unfortunate the kids were still around when she was in her bad mood.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2015-11-20 19:12:12 |Display all floors
Nothing degrading. We adult does that to ourselves when we made silly mistakes. Good for blood circulation too.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2015-11-20 19:15:01 |Display all floors
So a class with 57 students aged 6 to 7. You could slap me a lot more than one hundred times and I wouldn't fancy taking that on.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2015-11-21 01:10:27 |Display all floors
dusty1 Post time: 2015-11-20 05:18
Will the teacher go to gaol for this child abuse?

the teacher didnt abuse anythin...IF i were to tell you to do just that would you do it  
a man who uses his hands is a laborer. one who uses his hands and his mind is a craftsman. but he who uses his hands, his mind, and his heart, is an artist...

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2015-11-21 04:22:36 |Display all floors
I still remember my principal - a sadistic fella who'd tell you to bend over and whack!! three times while mumbling something like "this hurts me more than.......".

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.