Author: mixamixa

Hong Kong vs. China football match   [Copy link] 中文

2018 Most Popular Member

Post time 2015-11-18 15:59:28 |Display all floors
mixamixa Post time: 2015-11-18 10:37
The game itself ended 0-0

I think the 1st game ended 0-0
who would pay to watch that rubbish
if you want something in life get off your backside, and do it yourself!! don't rely on others to do it for you

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2015-11-18 16:01:49 |Display all floors
This post was edited by tedbrent at 2015-11-18 16:22
guocheng2015cd Post time: 2015-11-18 14:43
quite many blind-minded hk ppl actually believe hk's rise was due to the superiority of cantonese cu ...

For all your intention to revile Hongkong , you simply can't deny that China's national men's soccer team got flattened in 2018 World Cup Asian qualifying match, and its players were phoning it in during the  match against Hongkong.

I saw the whole match last night and feel mortified after finding that China doesn't even have the ability to whup a soccer team from a small place like Hongkong.  

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2015-11-18 16:19:19 |Display all floors
parcher Post time: 2015-11-18 15:59
I think the 1st game ended 0-0
who would pay to watch that rubbish

It was a draw.  I should not have watched it on TV; both team's players were acting like bumblers on the field.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2015-11-18 16:31:15 |Display all floors
Didn't that offend fans of good singing ?

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2015-11-18 16:47:47 |Display all floors
guocheng2015cd Post time: 2015-11-18 14:43
quite many blind-minded hk ppl actually believe hk's rise was due to the superiority of cantonese cu ...

Anyone who writes "bcoz", "cantonese". "mandarin" and "chinese" without a capital letter, misspells "summery", uses "downhill"instead of downfall, gives a completely unbsubstantiated explanation of "circumstantial factors" - what other kinds of factors are there in relation to this topic ? - provides the flimsiest of all possible arguments. This is exemplified in the convoluted sentence : " "This metality is more like an average person (who) suddenly gets rich bcoz of benefitng from others misfortune yet he lacks the wisdom to realize that and even becomes very arrogant to think that his fortune proves he is more talented than others so others should look up to him instead."

The writer is quite probably a Chinese mainlander who has a huge chip on his ( or her ) shoulder about being amongst the population who suffered "misfortune" which somehow benefited Hong Kongers in the process. That the writer seeks to criticise the educational levels of Hong Kongers yet is clearly deficient in many aspects of writing English correctly points further to the flaws in their argument.

Use magic tools Report

2018 Most Popular Member 2018 Most Popular Member 2016 Most Popular Member Medal Gold Medal

Post time 2015-11-18 20:47:14 |Display all floors
Reminder: Author is prohibited or removed, and content is automatically blocked

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2015-11-18 21:48:54 |Display all floors
I can't hide my disapointment but we should never give up our hope for that dream. For our kids , please don't discourse themfrom football

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.