Author: hopeholder

Is smoking Marijuana a very bad thing? [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2012-7-21 21:44:53 |Display all floors
smoking marijuana is nt a big deal , it is a natural herb which god create for us to enjoy this world , the more ppl smk  marijuana the less ppl fight !!!

Use magic tools Report

Medal of honor July's Best Contributor 2012 August's Best Contributor 2012

Post time 2012-7-21 22:27:25 |Display all floors
Hemp was allowed for those who are suffering from body pain.Its herbal not synthetic.

In the Indian subcontinent millions of people take hemp regular basis.

None of addiction is good but people need something to escape with.Hemp donot have any serious side effect only make you lazy.But it help you to concentrate in writing,listen classical music,increase appetite,sharpen your feeling,no trouble making tendencies grow and many.

I took it for a period during university life 35 yrs ago.Then pause for living in China but it didnt create a demand for it.In 1998 I again took some and it lasted only two years and stopped for health crisis.Now I am free from everything for last 12 yrs.Tea is only addiction.

If you dont started taking it ,dont take it.

If you started it keep control on yourself as this gradually take you to more higher drugs.Which is disaster for you.

Decision is yours.

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.