Author: robert237

North Korea adds to world freedom   [Copy link] 中文

2015 Most Popular Member Medal

Post time 2015-11-4 13:40:49 |Display all floors
Humm.. the first post put this thread under review for 3 hours and when I posted roughly the
same thing 3 hours later they both pop up.
Well maybe if the western propagandists read the same view twice it might sink in.
But I doubt it.
If capitalism promotes innovation and creativity then why aren't scientists and artists the richest people in a capitalist nation?

Use magic tools Report

2015 Most Popular Member Medal

Post time 2015-11-4 13:42:23 |Display all floors
KIyer Post time: 2015-11-3 10:50
The Democratic People's Republic of Korea is no less democratic than the feudal monarchies or oliga ...

The western propagandists run the spectrum from extreme right-wing to just moderately feudalistic.
If capitalism promotes innovation and creativity then why aren't scientists and artists the richest people in a capitalist nation?

Use magic tools Report

2015 Most Popular Member Happiest Member

Post time 2015-11-4 13:45:21 |Display all floors
This post was edited by KIyer at 2015-11-4 16:13
Ted180 Post time: 2015-11-4 10:31
I'm surprised by your praise of the Kim family. You could enquire among reputable Marxists in China ...
My impression is that your hearty disapproval of certain American behaviour (much of which I share) may be leading you to support many groups that happen to be anti-American that are actually downright criminal

Ted, I consider certain behaviors of the USA and its Western allies downright criminal. Do you agree or not?
There is more evidence and prevalence and worldwide suffering due to their criminal activities that stare one in the face.
I don't support criminal behavior of any nation or individual, if proven or atleast if it is a rational conclusion that can be drawn. So, your perception of my supposed support of certain criminal behavior would be no different than my perception of your support of the USA and its allies and we would be on the same moral plane. You seem to assume that it is an unquestionable given that the USA and its allies are morally superior and above gross criminal acts against other humans.  I do not agree, many USAnians and thinking people do not agree with that idea. Do you see that the actions or behaviour you do not agree with me about the USA are actually criminal and immoral and crimes against humanity? You use mild words to somehow make it that they are not that bad or as bad as what is wildly alleged against Kim or anyone.
I am only concluding that the average north Korean is not a fool that they display loyalty to the family of Kims who have earned that kind of loyalty by doing something for their country. Even known corrupt crooks like the Bushes, Clintons, Blairs etc have their loyal supporters in their countries, why would it be surprising that the  Putins, Kims or Assads or even Saddam would not have such support in their countries? Don't blindly go by what you read or hear in the western media about such people. I have seen and known such when they target non-compliant leaders around the world, including in India. The locals have a very different picture about those people than in the Western media. Ted, you cannot use your starting points or assumptions about Western morality or superiority and western media to try and provide proof of the same. You cannot logically assume the proof to begin with and say QED!
Judge all by some consistent and unbiased principles applied fairly and you will see the world differently.

My friend the Black Swan

Use magic tools Report

2015 Most Popular Member Happiest Member

Post time 2015-11-4 16:38:44 |Display all floors
This post was edited by KIyer at 2015-11-4 18:39
Ted180 Post time: 2015-11-4 10:31
I'm surprised by your praise of the Kim family. You could enquire among reputable Marxists in China ...
As for corrupting countries with western ways: were both India and Japan corrupted because both adopted democracy? Is democracy a corruption?

Absolutely,  a resounding YES! ! IMO in the cases of India and Japan.  The West corrupts all forms of government including their own. They find dictatorships easier to do so in some cases and democracies to do so in other cases.
My friend the Black Swan

Use magic tools Report

2018 Most Popular Member 2018 Most Popular Member 2016 Most Popular Member Medal Gold Medal

Post time 2015-11-4 18:35:13 |Display all floors
Reminder: Author is prohibited or removed, and content is automatically blocked

Use magic tools Report

2018 Most Popular Member 2018 Most Popular Member 2016 Most Popular Member Medal Gold Medal

Post time 2015-11-4 18:41:04 |Display all floors

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2015-11-4 18:43:20 |Display all floors

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.