Author: StellaSong

What good can come of Blair's apology for Iraq?   [Copy link] 中文

2018 Most Popular Member

Post time 2015-10-31 09:28:39 |Display all floors
Jim9 Post time: 2015-10-31 00:46
Blair is an US puppet...bought and paid fully!

still has not answered my question....
if you want something in life get off your backside, and do it yourself!! don't rely on others to do it for you

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2015-10-31 15:08:49 |Display all floors
Jim9 Post time: 2015-10-30 07:45
I agree! ..No criminals should walk free!
The British system is corrupted to the core!

Blair and Bush may not meet a fate like Saddam but their nights are tormented till they breathe their last.
The British ruling clique are among the most evil on earth, that's why they sleep with the Saudi demons.

"All warfare is based on deception. Hence, when we are able to attack, we must seem unable; when using our forces, we must appear inactive; when we are near, we must make the enemy believe we are far.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2015-10-31 15:27:29 |Display all floors
symondsez Post time: 2015-10-30 10:24
people tend to speak truth when they are near end

Sciences say that speaking the truth nearing its end is not hallucination but a kind of happy and gratifying acceptance ! At least, Blair is the first major invader of Iraq and Libya to stand and speak up which shalt unfold those lies and open the lid for further criminal investigations.  
What's on your mind...

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2015-10-31 15:32:12 |Display all floors
Harvey-Shanghai Post time: 2015-10-30 15:58
If you know  little about this  issue ,please don't make a comment on it .
Otherwise ,It would be no ...

If YOU know too much of the truth and lies but keeping quiet about them is self defeating and can be assumed to being cowardice ! At least now, Blair is willing to stand and speak up for enlightenment sake.
What's on your mind...

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2015-10-31 15:47:22 |Display all floors
I have never heard of this Saddam guy.  But the way I see him being defended he must have been the greatest man in the world.  We should all try to better are self's in Saddam's image an hope are own country's have such a great leader like Saddam.

Use magic tools Report

2015 Most Popular Member Happiest Member

Post time 2015-10-31 15:57:16 |Display all floors
This post was edited by KIyer at 2015-10-31 17:58
Incedius420 Post time: 2015-10-31 17:47
I have never heard of this Saddam guy.  But the way I see him being defended he must have been the g ...

he was once among the greatest friends of the USA. it supplied him with weapons to fight a long war with Iran that damaged both countries. It supplied and looked the other way when he used chemical weapons on his own people - the Kurds... Suddenly when he made a move to deal in oil outside the US dollars, he was classified as the greatest evil monster developing a nuclear bomb in his basement to bomb the USA within 48 hours or something... and his country was bombed to hell and he was caught and executed. No one found any such weapons of mass destruction and it was disclosed by some USA and UK intelligence experts that the 'leaders Bush, Blair' and the whole world knew it was a made up excuse that everyone knew all along. Iraq was once more wealthy per capita than most western nations. It was ruined on false pretenses... Saddam was a bit like Osama bin Laden (only he did not do anything to terrorise the USA), but still met the same fate and milliions of his people were killed, mostly children and women and a whole, ancient civilization, culture and nation lies in ruins today, for not falling into line obediently to the dictates of the West.
Read up history on Iraq, even the revisionist ones, and think for yourself from facts that are not disputed.
My friend the Black Swan

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2015-10-31 15:59:16 |Display all floors
KIyer Post time: 2015-10-31 15:57
he was once among the greatest friends of the USA. it supplied him with weapons to fight a long wa ...

Thank's for the lie's kiyer.  Hold strong to your hate an racism.  It suit's you.

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.