Author: sunnylin01

How will Beijing respond to US' provocation in the South China Sea?   [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2015-10-29 13:51:31 |Display all floors
Jim9 Post time: 2015-10-29 13:29
What do you mean by WE..Seneca? ...you are not an America and never will!

It's a quotation taken from the last line of the main article posted #1. Is that too difficult for you to figure out ?

BTW I'm still Futz, according to you, remember. Try to keep up.

Use magic tools Report

2016 Most Popular Member 2015 Most Popular Member 2014 Most Popular Member

Post time 2015-10-29 15:30:31 |Display all floors
5_Ears Post time: 2015-10-29 15:23
You must be one of those whose jaws dropped to the floor at the announcement of the AIIB...

No never heard of it, why should I care?

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2015-10-29 15:31:03 |Display all floors
Jim9 Post time: 2015-10-29 13:38
I had said it before and I will say it again....US is a wolf dressed in a sheep-skin....don't believ ...

So are all countries

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2015-10-29 15:33:18 |Display all floors
Jim9 Post time: 2015-10-29 13:29
What do you mean by WE..Seneca? ...you are not an America and never will!

Lucky Seneca not being an American, who'd want to be you yuck! Are you American? That would explain your rudeness and lack of manners

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2015-10-29 15:36:30 |Display all floors
dusty1 Post time: 2015-10-29 09:33
Lucky Seneca not being an American, who'd want to be you yuck! Are you American? That would explai ...

This coming from an Aussie. What kind of people did we sent from Europe to Australia again? The cream of the cream?

Use magic tools Report

2015 Most Popular Member Happiest Member

Post time 2015-10-29 15:52:29 |Display all floors
This post was edited by KIyer at 2015-10-30 11:38
mixamixa Post time: 2015-10-29 17:36
This coming from an Aussie. What kind of people did we sent from Europe to Australia again? The cr ...

Hey, watch it! Many that were sent to Australia for 'Crimes' were for small acts of desperation in poverty. It was the callous policy of the British to try and send helpless and powerless people to help them colonise a new land. Many of them were extremely hardworking, resourceful and intelligent. They survived and thrived in a harsh, vast land with very few neighbours or resources. They bring a work culture and attitude that exists in their descendants in Australia today that all are rightly proud of. Did you know that the average Australian kid is significantly more intelligent than the average in the USA or Europe? Even more from the countryside.
You should judge people as they are today and as individuals. You can criticize their views or disagree with them, but you are just showing yourself off as a bigot with your statement.
My friend the Black Swan

Use magic tools Report

2015 Most Popular Member Happiest Member

Post time 2015-10-29 16:17:54 |Display all floors
This post was edited by KIyer at 2015-10-30 11:57
mixamixa Post time: 2015-10-29 17:36
This coming from an Aussie. What kind of people did we sent from Europe to Australia again? The cr ...
Hey Watch it!

Many of those sent to Australia were being 'punished' for small acts of petty theft, often due to desperation in poverty. They were victims of the cruel British policy to use the most powerless and helpless among their own to help them colonise a new land. These were tough, hardworking and intelligent people who built up Australia with tenacity, in a harsh, vast land to what it is today with a quality of life that is the envy of the average British or USAnian.
The ability to improvise and work hard has been passed on and is still there among the descendants of these people in Australia today, something to be proud of. These are people who help each other out in toughest of times and truly define a culture.
Judge people as individuals, as they are today.
Did you know that the average Australian has an IQ a few points above that of the USA or UK population? It is even higher when considering the people from the countryside.

You are only showing yourself as bigotted by your blanket, offensive statement about Australians.

i know you might have slammed Aussies in general because dusty1 made a sweeping statement about USAnians, but that is his personal failure. You don't have to match him on that. I hear Finns are excellent people too.
My friend the Black Swan

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.