Views: 1963|Replies: 15

China has moral high ground [Copy link] 中文

2015 Most Popular Member Medal

Post time 2015-10-26 04:23:56 |Display all floors
The friends of the imperialist west have posted unfortunate incidents in China with glee all the while claiming
it is the result of a total moral decay of the Chinese people. Such false propaganda is their job.
They themselves have no morals or they wouldn't be writing such claims against the Chinese people for money.
After all, it would be understandable if they were making false claims about the moral integrity of the
Chinese people for money but a bit harder to believe they were doing this out of shear hatred and contempt
for the Chinese people. They could find other ways to earn money but it would make no difference if they
were simply filled with hatred.

So here is another isolated incident in the USA that involves an accident occuring in public and somoene trying
to take advantage of the situation instead of trying to help the accident victims.
If I followed the methods of the western propagandists that infest this forum I'd have to write that this is
typical and happens everyday and the people of the USA are suffering from irrevsible and total moral decay.
Then all my buddies would chime in that they saw similar incidents every time to go out for groceries in the USA.

This is not a contest as some have suggested. There really is no contest. The Chinese have the moral high ground
over the western imperialists who have killed millions while stealing three continents from the native inhabitants
over the past 500 years.
Is it better to have progress while killing and stealing which is the case with western imperialism or is it
better to have progress while defending your own nation which has been the case with China.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
LORAIN, Ohio (AP) — Police say an Ohio man charged with trespassing after opening the door of a crashed car to
record cellphone video of the grisly scene inside tried to bribe the teenage driver in the fatal crash.

Police have said he tried unsuccessfully to sell the video to several news organizations.
They said it was posted to Facebook, but later removed.

Pelton earlier pleaded not guilty to a misdemeanor vehicle trespass charge stemming from the July 13 single-car
crash. A 17-year-old passenger suffered fatal injuries after the car went airborne at a railroad crossing.

Police said the driver's mother notified them last week that Pelton came to their home. Pelton allegedly offered
to claim that police caused additional injuries to the driver's friend if the driver would tell police he had
permission to enter the car and record the crash scene.
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Tsk tsk.. if this happened in China the western propagandists would be jumping with joy.

If capitalism promotes innovation and creativity then why aren't scientists and artists the richest people in a capitalist nation?

Use magic tools Report

2015 Most Popular Member Happiest Member

Post time 2015-10-26 13:23:25 |Display all floors
Police say an Ohio man charged with trespassing after opening the door of a crashed car to
record cellphone video of the grisly scene inside tried to bribe the teenage driver in the fatal crash.

I have found this kind of  morbid 'curiosity' and exhibitionism common in the West among young people. It used to be so NOT the case in India. With all the movies from Hollywood and promotion of an illusory western lifestyle, unfortunately such is also catching on in India among the young, impressionable, idiots. I must say that it is a disturbing trend.
There is actually greater responsible social control over posting of such in the West than in India. It is difficult to get them off the Web since then everyone, including Western media screams 'censorship'. The legal process in India takes longer and there is some apathy towards such cases even in law enforcement in India. They act more swiftly in case of incitement to violence and promotion of communal hatred. It is tough to enforce laws or decency when the population is so huge and resources so few. But overall, it is still OK because the people there naturally are overwhelmingly against such displays. Parents have more control over teenagers in India in such issues.
My friend the Black Swan

Use magic tools Report

2018 Most Popular Member 2018 Most Popular Member 2016 Most Popular Member Medal Gold Medal

Post time 2015-10-26 23:01:53 |Display all floors
Reminder: Author is prohibited or removed, and content is automatically blocked

Use magic tools Report

2015 Most Popular Member Medal

Post time 2015-10-27 11:20:05 |Display all floors
seneca Post time: 2015-10-26 07:01
Somewhere above I read the following:

"Tsk, tsk, if this happened in CHina, the western propagand ...

You know you and your little buddies would be jumping all over this story if it had happened
in China instead of a western county. Everything in the OP is true.
Oh, and stop referring to me as a "her".
I've told you time and again your homosexual advances are not welcome.
Go to a gay male website to satisfy your life style.
If capitalism promotes innovation and creativity then why aren't scientists and artists the richest people in a capitalist nation?

Use magic tools Report

2015 Most Popular Member Happiest Member

Post time 2015-10-27 12:35:08 |Display all floors
robert237 Post time: 2015-10-27 13:20
You know you and your little buddies would be jumping all over this story if it had happened
in Ch ...

Senny is desperate enough to start fantasizing about you in the female form...
I think he has lost his chemical balance as well, having long lost the mental one.
My friend the Black Swan

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2015-10-27 13:48:08 |Display all floors

Use magic tools Report

2018 Most Popular Member 2018 Most Popular Member 2016 Most Popular Member Medal Gold Medal

Post time 2015-10-27 18:26:07 |Display all floors

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.