Author: BigWang

UK trying please China as RollsRoyce willing to share civilian jet engine tec   [Copy link] 中文

2016 Most Popular Member CD top contributor in April 2015 Most Popular Member Medal of honor Medal of honor

Post time 2015-10-25 15:17:02 |Display all floors
mixamixa Post time: 2015-10-25 15:04
Which one of us needs brain surgery? The one claiming Rolls Royce Holdings is private listed compa ...

Please explain how many Chinese people fail to grasp the nuances of private and public on such issues, as explained, but you chose to ignore, that say a public school to a Chinese person and most will think of a normal state run school, not the private fee paying institution it is, call a company a public company and most Chinese think of an SOE. A few days ago you spent ages saying i added no content into a certain thread but here you are doing your usual nitpicking spoiling tactics and have failed to actually add anything to the thread of worth.
Maybe you would be taken seriously if you actually contributed now and again but I do not expect this to happen.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2015-10-25 15:24:00 |Display all floors
futsanglung Post time: 2015-10-25 09:17
Please explain how many Chinese people fail to grasp the nuances of private and public on such iss ...

My my... Looking down again on Chinese people.

Step down your high horse. Just because you don't understand the difference between private, public and state run companies does not mean others are the same.

Use magic tools Report

2016 Most Popular Member CD top contributor in April 2015 Most Popular Member Medal of honor Medal of honor

Post time 2015-10-25 15:29:33 |Display all floors
mixamixa Post time: 2015-10-25 15:24

Step down your high horse. Just because you don't ...

No, I leave that to you, I simply point out the annomolies in language, I speak from experiance, you speak only to spoil.

Next time you are in China ask the warehouse workers you look down on what a public school is and learn something for a change.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2015-10-25 15:35:29 |Display all floors
futsanglung Post time: 2015-10-25 09:29
No, I leave that to you, I simply point out the annomolies in language, I speak from experiance, y ...

Read your posts and ask yourself who looks down on others.

Shameful behavior.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2015-10-25 16:34:33 |Display all floors
mixamixa Post time: 2015-10-25 15:24

Step down your high horse. Just because you don't ...

But that's because it's so easy to do, except in Shandong where the locals are generally taller.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2015-10-25 18:43:03 |Display all floors
Newtown Post time: 2015-10-25 10:34
But that's because it's so easy to do, except in Shandong where the locals are generally taller.

And it would be easy for locals to knock him out because of his rather large wind breaker.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2015-10-26 04:00:37 |Display all floors
futsanglung Post time: 2015-10-24 21:13
So they need to buy the tech as they can not develop their own?

Roll Royce engines have been sold ...

FYI a batch of made-inChina Mig21 were powered by RR Spey, the Russian engines were crap and the PLAAF learned a lot from the Spey. It's a cash cow for RR.
Let the dice fly high

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.