Author: BigWang

UK trying please China as RollsRoyce willing to share civilian jet engine tec   [Copy link] 中文

2016 Most Popular Member CD top contributor in April 2015 Most Popular Member Medal of honor Medal of honor

Post time 2015-10-25 07:26:27 |Display all floors
mixamixa Post time: 2015-10-24 21:45
Rolls Royce Holdings is a PUBLIC listed company. Anyone with money can buy their shares.

The wally strikes again, yes, I know it is listed, yes my wording may have not been precise but it was written as private to destinguish it from a Government owned enterprise for those not in the know. Say something is a public company to many Chinese and they get the idea it is an SOE and can not grasp things like UK private schools being called public schools.

Instead on nitpicking try adding something to a thread for a change.

Use magic tools Report

2016 Most Popular Member CD top contributor in April 2015 Most Popular Member Medal of honor Medal of honor

Post time 2015-10-25 07:27:10 |Display all floors
Incedius420 Post time: 2015-10-24 22:11
It's propaganda,  A big show for XI.  It's the same thing every time he goes oversea's.

That is the point of these visits, he was not in the UK on holiday

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2015-10-25 08:16:01 |Display all floors
futsanglung Post time: 2015-10-25 01:26
The wally strikes again, yes, I know it is listed, yes my wording may have not been precise but it ...

May have? They were not. You couldn't even get the company's name right.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2015-10-25 08:48:45 |Display all floors
sfphoto Post time: 2015-10-24 23:03
New Entrants Pose A Challenge To Boeing's Share Of The Global Commercial Airplane Market
FORBES  |   ...

Very interesting and thanks for posting. I was going to say something as this article says; if China finally develops the bigger configurations of the COMAC series, Airbus and Boeing are going to hurt in their sales. As the article points out, Chinese airlines are mostly Government owned.

As for President Xi visiting the UK and singing all those deals, well, I suppose that anyone with a slight knowledge of diplomacy knows that he wouldn't be there if there were no deals to sign. Probably this state visit has been "cooking" for years before it came to be. Alas, as someone else already pointed out, he's not there on holidays!

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2015-10-25 14:35:30 |Display all floors
mixamixa Post time: 2015-10-25 08:16
May have? They were not. You couldn't even get the company's name right.

Still being a wally I see. either add something to a thread or go away, you are a total waste of bandwidth and only come to CD as a spoiler

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2015-10-25 14:49:49 |Display all floors
futsanglung Post time: 2015-10-25 08:35
Still being a wally I see. either add something to a thread or go away, you are a total waste of b ...

Wow, you really should sign up for some anger management.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2015-10-25 15:04:01 |Display all floors
futsanglung Post time: 2015-10-25 08:56
After you have had brain surgery I may consider it

Which one of us needs brain surgery? The one claiming Rolls Royce Holdings is private listed company and calling people names OR the one correcting you by saying it is a public listed company and wishing you would control your anger towards others.

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.