Use magic tools Report

Post time 2015-10-20 12:48:17 |Display all floors
Reminder: Author is prohibited or removed, and content is automatically blocked

Use magic tools Report

2015 Most Popular Member Medal

Post time 2015-10-20 13:08:38 |Display all floors
canadian45 Post time: 2015-10-19 20:48
.....China so why do you have problems
with anyone else pointing out that things are worse in the w ...

A better question is why do all the western propagandists in this forum hate China so much.
When I first came to this forum all the posts focused only on China as if the rest of the world were fields of daisies and puppies.

Read my previous posts and those if KIyer. I was just adding balance to this forum and for some reason it brings
even more venom from the China bashers. Bad things happen all over the world but when China isn't singled out
as the lone villain I get nothing but attacks and insults.

For every thread about an old man with a bloody nose in China I can post a thread about mothers throwing babies
out of windows and people being shot dead in the streets of the USA.
If the truth bothers you then you should not read my posts.

If capitalism promotes innovation and creativity then why aren't scientists and artists the richest people in a capitalist nation?

Use magic tools Report

2016 Most Popular Member CD top contributor in April 2015 Most Popular Member Medal of honor Medal of honor

Post time 2015-10-20 19:22:36 |Display all floors
robert237 Post time: 2015-10-20 13:08
A better question is why do all the western propagandists in this forum hate China so much.
When I ...

Balance? Robert You Dolt ( we will use your full name now that you have told us it ) you are probably one of the most unballanced in this forum

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2015-10-20 20:24:23 |Display all floors
I know the western propagandists would dance with glee if these thing happened in China.....

I don't understand why you must continue to make this into some kind of a contest.

People are people.  There are good people and there are bad people in every culture.

No need to make things into a contest.

And there is no need in hiding these facts or not talking about them for fear it will damage the reputation of a country.

I like talking about police brutality in the US.  Not because I hate the US and want everyone to know how terrible it is, but because I love my country and this issue is just not acceptable.

There are people who bring up issues in China in the same way.   

Not everything is 'western propaganda'.  I'm sure there are chinese who want to make some things better right?

Behold the turtle. He makes progress only when he sticks his neck out.

-  James Bryant Conant

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2015-10-20 20:27:56 |Display all floors
robert237 Post time: 2015-10-20 13:08
When I ...

For some posters like seneca, this is due from the thinking that 'europeans' are superior to everyone else in the world.  

Says more about the poster than it does about china.

Behold the turtle. He makes progress only when he sticks his neck out.

-  James Bryant Conant

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2015-10-20 20:38:58 |Display all floors
JFenix Post time: 2015-10-20 20:27
For some posters like seneca, this is due from the thinking that 'europeans' are superior to every ...

Fenix

For my sake
For your children sake

I hope Hillary, not Sanders become President.

I've made my living, Mr. Thompson, in large part as a gambler. Some days I make twenty bets, some days I make none. There are weeks, sometimes months, in fact, when I don't make any bet at all because ...

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.