Author: Incedius420

India - culture that ignore's rape an violence of children   [Copy link] 中文

2015 Most Popular Member Happiest Member

Post time 2015-10-21 11:32:42 |Display all floors
futsanglung Post time: 2015-10-21 13:27
Hey ho, another typical KIyer apologist post.

India is supposedly a developing nation, how long a ...

street justice does not mean lynching or terrible violence always.
often it was just a dressing down and the humiliation was enough. Sometimes, it was violent if the perpetrator was violent to begin with. It is justified force in (self) defence or in a citizen's arrest as the USA used to have for a long time in its civilized history after independence from the UK. There are local 'sheriff's deputies' in many countries, they just used different words.
My friend the Black Swan

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2015-10-21 12:00:57 |Display all floors
KIyer Post time: 2015-10-21 11:32
often it was just a dressing d ...

India is a democracy and have moved away from personality cults.

Hope it stays this way.

I've made my living, Mr. Thompson, in large part as a gambler. Some days I make twenty bets, some days I make none. There are weeks, sometimes months, in fact, when I don't make any bet at all because ...

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2015-10-21 12:14:40 |Display all floors
    A spate of rape cases involving very young children has shocked New Delhi and prompted calls for authorities to do more to stop them. "...................

That sentence is clear rape on children is not acceptable in India but it continues at a high rate .

Why that is the case is not because Indians are uncivilized but rather that the country do has a lot of problems and principally India is still in ancient mode.

I've made my living, Mr. Thompson, in large part as a gambler. Some days I make twenty bets, some days I make none. There are weeks, sometimes months, in fact, when I don't make any bet at all because ...

Use magic tools Report

2016 Most Popular Member CD top contributor in April 2015 Most Popular Member Medal of honor Medal of honor

Post time 2015-10-21 12:26:07 |Display all floors
Revolutionar Post time: 2015-10-21 11:32
Indians are civilized.......

Why would they be more civilized by moving out of India?

India has a lot of computer based businesses doing very well, why do you say they are in a previous mode?

Use magic tools Report

2016 Most Popular Member CD top contributor in April 2015 Most Popular Member Medal of honor Medal of honor

Post time 2015-10-21 12:29:37 |Display all floors
KIyer Post time: 2015-10-21 11:32
often it was just a dressing d ...

So those stories of criminals getting badly beaten or killed by the mob in India only apply to violent criminal? Who are you trying to fool? Mob justice is never a safe thing and often they get the wrong culprit, what is wrong with normal legal means?

I notice you avoid all the other points made and only answer a minor one. When will you stop blaming the UK for the problems in India?

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2015-10-21 12:38:59 |Display all floors
Revolutionar Post time: 2015-10-21 12:00
India is a democracy and have moved away from personality cults.

India is full of injustice.

One more one less
What difference it makes?

But if an Indian can move out of the country, he can breathe fresh air, couldn't he?

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2015-10-21 13:53:30 |Display all floors
Revolutionar Post time: 2015-10-21 12:38
India is full of injustice.

One more one less

Was it John Wayne who said that: "the only good Indian is a dead Indian" ?

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.