Author: Incedius420

India - culture that ignore's rape an violence of children   [Copy link] 中文

2016 Most Popular Member CD top contributor in April 2015 Most Popular Member Medal of honor Medal of honor

Post time 2015-10-21 11:21:26 |Display all floors
Incedius420 Post time: 2015-10-21 11:06
Your post's are sickening.  You blame the media in almost every post,  as if the problem could be  ...

The problem is more that of people like KIyer refusing to accept reality and hoping by closing their eyes it will go away

Use magic tools Report

2015 Most Popular Member Happiest Member

Post time 2015-10-21 11:24:29 |Display all floors
Incedius420 Post time: 2015-10-21 13:06
Your post's are sickening.  You blame the media in almost every post,  as if the problem could be  ...

your post is the sickening... by not having an uniform standard of judgement of sexual crimes, you are adding insult to those you pretend to sympathise with. It is disgusting, how you use the most perverted and lowly crimes of humans to score political points and smear a nation and its culture while ignoring it in your own backyard.
something is wrong with your mentality of ignoring or condoning sexual abuse and crimes in the West.
My friend the Black Swan

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2015-10-21 11:25:46 |Display all floors
futsanglung Post time: 2015-10-21 11:10
You are joking right?

When in  any society has the rape of a two year old been acceptable?

Every where in the world is more cruel previously......and India is in previously still.

I've made my living, Mr. Thompson, in large part as a gambler. Some days I make twenty bets, some days I make none. There are weeks, sometimes months, in fact, when I don't make any bet at all because ...

Use magic tools Report

2016 Most Popular Member CD top contributor in April 2015 Most Popular Member Medal of honor Medal of honor

Post time 2015-10-21 11:27:57 |Display all floors
KIyer Post time: 2015-10-21 11:21
even in civilized countries over the centuries, not everything ended up in courts. It is silly to  ...

Hey ho, another typical KIyer apologist post.

India is supposedly a developing nation, how long are you going to keep blaming Britain for your woes?

China has a bigger population than India, does have plenty of police that are easily approachable and does not have this great bias against women that India has.

England protects people on their way to court as the system says innocent until proven guilty, a fine stance, so if they are on their way to the court they are still in law innocent and should be protected, that is a civilized thing to do, also your comment about child molesters in prison is also nonsense, they get better protection ( maybe wrongly ) than most in the UK and killings in jails are nearly unheard of.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2015-10-21 11:28:56 |Display all floors
Revolutionar Post time: 2015-10-21 11:25
Every where in the world is more cruel previously......and India is in previously still.

Are you saying Indians are not civilized?

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2015-10-21 11:29:37 |Display all floors
KIyer Post time: 2015-10-21 11:24
your post is the sickening... by not having an uniform standard of judgement of sexual crimes, you ...

Sound's just like what you do with your post's on the western world.  

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2015-10-21 11:32:15 |Display all floors
futsanglung Post time: 2015-10-21 11:28
Are you saying Indians are not civilized?

Indians are civilized.......

Very civilized especially those who managed to move out of India,

But India is a place still in previous mode.

I've made my living, Mr. Thompson, in large part as a gambler. Some days I make twenty bets, some days I make none. There are weeks, sometimes months, in fact, when I don't make any bet at all because ...

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.