Author: Incedius420

India - culture that ignore's rape an violence of children   [Copy link] 中文

2018 Most Popular Member 2018 Most Popular Member 2016 Most Popular Member Medal Gold Medal

Post time 2015-10-21 09:41:59 |Display all floors
Reminder: Author is prohibited or removed, and content is automatically blocked

Use magic tools Report

2018 Most Popular Member 2018 Most Popular Member 2016 Most Popular Member Medal Gold Medal

Post time 2015-10-21 09:44:33 |Display all floors
Reminder: Author is prohibited or removed, and content is automatically blocked

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2015-10-21 10:01:44 |Display all floors
KIyer Post time: 2015-10-21 04:46
That is true to some extent.  In poor countries with large populations it is difficult to enforce  ...

Can you supply some clear examples of atrocities which have recently been "staged" in India ? How do they recruit actors and actresses to portray rape, assault and murder in such realistic ways ? When women have their faces disfigured for some perceived act of dishonour or shame, how do they get the makeup artists to make these disfigurements appear so real and permanent ?

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2015-10-21 10:13:20 |Display all floors
India no change and probably best this way.

Come back in a 100 years, we will still recognize India.

I've made my living, Mr. Thompson, in large part as a gambler. Some days I make twenty bets, some days I make none. There are weeks, sometimes months, in fact, when I don't make any bet at all because ...

Use magic tools Report

2015 Most Popular Member Happiest Member

Post time 2015-10-21 10:13:46 |Display all floors
Newtown Post time: 2015-10-21 12:01
Can you supply some clear examples of atrocities which have recently been "staged" in India ? How  ...

the reactions of some to reported crimes for the press is clearly staged in India. it is sudden and unusual has never been like this in all the years I grew up or lived in India. We have seen the clear social deterrent to sexual harassment in India before the current onset of supposed 'westernization' of social freedoms. Some of the actual crimes seem more like vendettas and deviant crimes and are commented upon by the media before the police investigation is even completed. They have nothing to do with the Indian culture which is very protective of women, especially in public places and among strangers. The synchronization and reporting in western media of these as supposedly 'Indian culture of rape'  recently raises even more suspicions because such crimes in the past have always been dealt with as the criminal cases they are. There are more sexual assaults per capita in supposedly advanced countries. Statistics published even in Western media last year and quoted in CD clearly show this. The western controlled media's reporting of sexual assaults is different and biased when it comes to economically developing nations such as India and developed nations such as Sweden, Australia, the UK or USA or other places in Europe where women or even children are more likely to be sexually abused.
My friend the Black Swan

Use magic tools Report

2015 Most Popular Member Happiest Member

Post time 2015-10-21 10:16:42 |Display all floors
One of the highest rates of murder and rape is reported in South Africa, is it part of their culture?
One of the highest rates of rape and sexual assaulit in the world is in Sweden. Is it part of their culture? Do they ignore the victims as is alleged in this OP about India?
My friend the Black Swan

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2015-10-21 11:06:25 |Display all floors
KIyer Post time: 2015-10-21 10:16
One of the highest rates of murder and rape is reported in South Africa, is it part of their culture ...

Your post's are sickening.  You blame the media in almost every post,  as if the problem could be solved if it's just ignored.  That is exactly why I used the word Ignored in the title,  an you proved it over an over again.  

"The problem's not the rapes,  It's the media fault for not ignoring it" KIyer

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.