Author: Incedius420

India - culture that ignore's rape an violence of children   [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2015-10-20 18:33:25 |Display all floors
parcher Post time: 2015-10-20 17:34
Filthy indian men are a vile lot....
castrate them...

Even the expurgated version of your post should be blocked from this forum.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2015-10-20 20:36:22 |Display all floors
India no change.

I've made my living, Mr. Thompson, in large part as a gambler. Some days I make twenty bets, some days I make none. There are weeks, sometimes months, in fact, when I don't make any bet at all because ...

Use magic tools Report

2018 Most Popular Member 2018 Most Popular Member 2016 Most Popular Member Medal Gold Medal

Post time 2015-10-20 21:21:04 |Display all floors
Reminder: Author is prohibited or removed, and content is automatically blocked

Use magic tools Report

2015 Most Popular Member Happiest Member

Post time 2015-10-21 03:31:14 |Display all floors
parcher Post time: 2015-10-20 19:34
Filthy indian men are a vile lot....
castrate them...

You are hilarious!  Multiple cases of child molestation were reported in London last year.  There should be a bill in parliament  to castrate all British men .  But who is going to introduce the bill?  Oops,  some MPs were themselves involved in sodomising young boys were they not?
My friend the Black Swan

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2015-10-21 03:42:32 |Display all floors
This post was edited by KIyer at 2015-10-21 05:55

So how should one judge Australia and Australians based on this today from The Age?
By JANE LEE
A former Australian prime minister is on a list of "alleged paedophiles" that Liberal senator Bill Heffernan claims forms part of a police document.

Senator Heffernan used a Senate estimates committee hearing on Tuesday to discuss the list of 28 people, which he said formed part of police documents that had been "signed off" by Gary Crooke, QC, the former senior counsel assisting NSW's Wood royal commission into police corruption in the 1990s. Mr Crooke declined to comment when contacted by Fairfax Media on Tuesday.

Many of the people on the list and otherwise named in the documents were "prominent", including a former prime minister, Senator Heffernan said: "They were delivered to me by a police agency some time ago because no one seems to want to deal with them."

My friend the Black Swan

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2015-10-21 04:11:18 |Display all floors
all i can say is that india has too much freedom & dunno what to do with it  
a man who uses his hands is a laborer. one who uses his hands and his mind is a craftsman. but he who uses his hands, his mind, and his heart, is an artist...

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2015-10-21 04:46:58 |Display all floors
youknowhat Post time: 2015-10-21 06:11
all i can say is that india has too much freedom & dunno what to do with it

That is true to some extent.  In poor countries with large populations it is difficult to enforce laws with high standards consistently. So a lot of people get away with things. India is however changing for the better under a more national minded government that does not kowtow to western interests like the previous ones did. . That's one of the reasons the biased and slanted propaganda against it has picked up recently.  Many of the atrocities or the reactions to some are staged to create certain impressions in the minds of people.
My friend the Black Swan

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.