Author: sunnylin01

How hard do Chinese work?   [Copy link] 中文

2018 Most Popular Member 2018 Most Popular Member 2016 Most Popular Member Medal Gold Medal

Post time 2015-10-16 11:47:05 |Display all floors
Reminder: Author is prohibited or removed, and content is automatically blocked

Use magic tools Report

2018 Most Popular Member 2018 Most Popular Member 2016 Most Popular Member Medal Gold Medal

Post time 2015-10-16 11:53:36 |Display all floors

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2015-10-16 11:56:26 |Display all floors

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2015-10-16 13:01:04 |Display all floors
seneca Post time: 2015-10-16 11:53
Do you understand the word "diligent"? I doubt it. Just because Chinese put in so many hours a d ...

Once again the state-propagandist describes himself.

I've worked at krappy poodle companies where the indolent timewasters have stood around chatting all day. I was told to come in on the weekend too because these shysters wanted to make it appear as though there was too much work. So I did and was shocked to find the whole crowd was there. I was letting the side down by failing to fake the backlog of work. And yes, they still stood around chatting all day on overtime too! Worthless krap!
Compounding is the magic ingredient.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2015-10-16 13:02:51 |Display all floors

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2015-10-16 13:05:25 |Display all floors
Anglos are bone idle and everyone knows it

As Boris Johnson pointed out, he was "gobsmacked" that China built her high speed rail line "rifle-barrel straight" in just two years.

Poodleville's Hinckley power plant will not only use european technology because the Anglo has no such skills but also chinese technology at other sites. It was supposed to be ready by 2017 but will now be only available by 2024 at the earliest.

China's Beijing airport was built in a FIFTH of the time it took the Anglo to build a fifth terminal at Heathrow despite the airport being FIVE TIMES THE SIZE.

The preparations for the 2008 Olympics was completed on schedule and under budget despite stoppages when an archaeological site was discovered.
Compounding is the magic ingredient.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2015-10-16 15:21:47 |Display all floors
it is trendency to shorten work hours to china.

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.