Author: PutinLosesBet

Turkey Shoots Down Russian Jet!   [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2015-10-12 02:23:51 |Display all floors
Did they? Really? Was it done by avPatriot Missiles? Was it by a HQ-9's ? Or maybe, a beyond visual AAM fired from 60 miles away ???

I tend to see it as a case of "RUSSIAN PLANE DOWNED [ IN THE NAME of TURKEY ] SO AS TO AVOID A DIREC AND DANGEROUS ONE-ON-ONE FACE OFF SUPERPOWER TO SUPERPOWER", something that número uno had been avoiding ever since Russia entered this game of thrones..

However, if something like that (someone shooting down a Russian plane) had indeed happened, watch out people, Russia is unlikely to let thing past by like the Chinese did in their Belgrade incident Embassy incident some years ago..  Meaning I can almost guarantee it that, like how GW had put it that they (whoever shot down the Russian plane) will hear from all of a Russia...

I can almost envision it now: downed NATO pilots being paraded in the streets of Leningrad, Damascus, Sochi, Simferopol, Moscow, and later outcasted to the wildernesses of the Siberian Gulags where they'll never get to see the lights if days for years, decades on end, and still no one dare inflame the probability of tge breakout of an all out nuclear shoutout...

Putin's a killer. This was the claim made by Fox News journalist; Bill O'Reilly during his recent interview with Donald Trump. Trump's reply came in the form of a simple question. What, you think our country's so innocent?

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2015-10-12 03:35:43 |Display all floors
futsanglung Post time: 2015-10-11 20:22
Quick! Conspiracy Theory Alert! Call Petera

What is his phone number?

Use magic tools Report

2016 Most Popular Member CD top contributor in April 2015 Most Popular Member Medal of honor Medal of honor

Post time 2015-10-12 09:07:30 |Display all floors
PutinLosesBet Post time: 2015-10-12 03:35
What is his phone number?

No need for that you need the special light, a little like the Bat Signal, he can smell a conspiracy theory from a long way off.

Use magic tools Report

2016 Most Popular Member CD top contributor in April 2015 Most Popular Member Medal of honor Medal of honor

Post time 2015-10-12 09:08:55 |Display all floors
Newtown Post time: 2015-10-12 01:40
This reminds me of the excuse used on some farcical motor accident insurance claims: the tree move ...

Or " I hit a stationary vehicle that was coming in the other direction" or "I had to swerve 3 times before I hit him"

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2015-10-12 09:09:57 |Display all floors
dragon8 Post time: 2015-10-11 20:45
five miles inside Syria

As I have said elsewhere why did Russia apologise if they did no wrong?

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2015-10-12 09:10:44 |Display all floors
emanreus Post time: 2015-10-11 21:48
Great.
you lot getting desperate

Yes, desparate for some sensible answers for you lot!

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2015-10-12 09:46:54 |Display all floors
futsanglung Post time: 2015-10-12 09:07
No need for that you need the special light, a little like the Bat Signal, he can smell a conspira ...

"Holy smokers, Batman, should you be giving out our trade secrets ? " cried the Boy Blunder.

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.